"Small mare lease" catalog

SIMHorseRacing.com is not responsible for any claims or sales made in this section
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Lisa Bennert
Turf Router

"Small mare lease" catalog

Post by Lisa Bennert »

A nice, small mare lease with various breeds/ distances and broodmare comments :)
Here's a link to my barn screenshot showing the bloodstock comments that I got: https://ibb.co/jgcRv24
The others have been hypomated and nick like either unpredictable or formidable.
Reserves are set by my personal value of the mares, hope the prices are fair to everyone. I'll probably highlight some of them later today.
Thanks for your interest and happy bidding!

Lisa
Lisa Bennert
Turf Router

Re: "Small mare lease" catalog

Post by Lisa Bennert »

The most expensive mare is Halla a graded stakes winning blue hen out of a star mare and half to another stakes winner. Her half sister is an A+ nicking blue hen like her and both their yearlings are freaks, so it's a productive family.

Go Fund Yourself , also a blue hen, has thrown 3/3 freaks so far. Her half sis Beat Me Outta Me is a maiden star mare and the cheaper option to get the line into your stable, if you want. Their dam's yearling is also a freak.

On Warm Milk is an A+ nicking blue hen out of a star mare and a 3/4 sibling to the G1 winning blue hen Fair Lady.

Also wanting to note these two Arabians Bediya who's a maiden star mare out of a blue hen and a half to two stakes winners. And Nadiyah has a pretty nice pedigree, being out of a G1 winner and half to a graded stakes winner, definitely worth a shot, in my opinion.

Thanks for reading,
Lisa
Lisa Bennert
Turf Router

Re: "Small mare lease" catalog

Post by Lisa Bennert »

All but one mare leased out, thank you so much to all who bid, I wish you all the best of luck with your resulting foals!

The mare that didn't get leased was Go Fund Yourself , who I now offer for 35k. Just message me in game or reply here if you're interested :)

Lisa