** Looking ** Lease/Buy Mixer Mares

SIMHorseRacing.com is not responsible for any claims or sales made in this section
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Erin Erskine
Miler

** Looking ** Lease/Buy Mixer Mares

Post by Erin Erskine »

Looking to lease or buy Mixer Mares (QH, Appy, or Paints) of any distance!

Trying to improve my barn by adding better pedigrees - so wanting to either lease (for this breeding year) or buy Mares who are stakes winners and/or out of stakes winning lines (back to 3rd Dam), from lines who have produced some somewhat decent horses.

For mares leased, I am more than happy to make agreements, such as mare owner can breed from filly once retired, for example. But can discuss!

If anyone has anything at all and would be willing to help me out! PM me in the game!

Thanks in advance, guys! :)
Tammy Stawicki
Hall of Fame

Re: ** Looking ** Lease/Buy Mixer Mares

Post by Tammy Stawicki »

I do leases every year that includes a number of nicely bred paint mares. This is the catalogue I am leaning towards this year: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... edit#gid=0

I am planning on waiting a few weeks before putting it up to give people the chance to make back some money from breeding/the stewardbred auctions but wanted to give you a heads up. I usually do it without reserves.
Turf Miler studs
Hempstead
Nonego
Omnsicience

Paint Sprinter studs
Jersey
Lecythus*

Paint Mid studs
Corona Wagon Train*
Jacinth
Komati*
Livewires Turnpike*

Discounts for stakes winners/producers
* = multidistance potential
Erin Erskine
Miler

Post by Erin Erskine »

Good to know, thank you! I'll have a look through them and keep an eye out for your auction
Jo Ferris
Hall of Fame

Post by Jo Ferris »

Erin,
I'm trying to get out of Appys, PM me and I'll send you info on the mares, those I'd sell. A couple are pretty decent

Feel free to take a look at my mares (link), almost any of them I'd be open to leasing. Only 4 I can think of at a quick glance that are off limits, Kissin' Frogs, She's Country, You're In It and Killing Streak. If your interested in any, PM me and I'll send you their info

I haven't really looked at my mares yet this year, but I usually do a free lease on a bunch of mares, almost all Paint mid, usually blue hens that aren't producing great for me.
Arabian:
Money Run Low - 7.5k
Cass Ole - 5k
Mugello - 5k
All I'll Praise - 5k
Zandvoort - 10k

Paint:
Toby Flenderson - 15k
One In The Woods - 5k
We Can Be Heros - 5k
FLD Eclipse - 3.5k
Scooter - 3.5k
Mr. Lord Rich
Hall of Fame

Post by Mr. Lord Rich »

These fillies have the pedigree and are cheap at 7500.
Race them this season to make your purchase price back, retire for a potential of a nice hen for your broodmare barn.

https://www.simhorseracing.com/auctions ... ionID=4016
A CAVAL DONATO NON SI GUARDA IN BOCCA
Erin Erskine
Miler

Post by Erin Erskine »

Will have a look into both!! Thank you, guys!