Looking to Sell all of my Appaloosas

SIMHorseRacing.com is not responsible for any claims or sales made in this section
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Dylan Christensen
Hall of Fame

Looking to Sell all of my Appaloosas

Post by Dylan Christensen »

I just don’t like the way this breed works really, you more often than not have to run horses in conditions that don’t make sense or ship them a long ways to get in a win and they’re just so much more unpredictable compared to other divisions. I’m just looking to sell everything all at once and if anybody is interested in buying everything make me an offer and see what happens, all mares are bred for this year as I leased them all out for $90k. If I don’t see a good offer I’ll probably just have an auction so if you see a specific horse you like but don’t want to buy them all, don’t give up hope.

The only horses not involved in this big package deal are Bettergimmeabeer, Polks Snake Eyes, Cabelajustforyou, and Drunken Holiday.

Breeding Stock
4 Blue Hens
3 Stars
2 Formidables
4 Unknown
1 Stallion

2 Stakes Producers
5 Allowance Producers
5 with no foals to gallop

Yearlings
All have been fully trained and unneglected up to this point

3 Allowances
7 Productives
1 Claimer

Keep in mind gallops dropped this year, Allowances are horses who can and have won Steward’s Cups now(not mine but other people’s)

Racers
2 Year Olds:
6 Allowances
6 Productives
4 Solids
9 Claimers

3 Year Olds:
4 Allowances
6 Productives
4 Claimers

4 and Up:
2 Stakes