Auction...

SIMHorseRacing.com is not responsible for any claims or sales made in this section
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Nick Gilmore
Hall of Fame

Auction...

Post by Nick Gilmore »

It seems that I have no talent for quarter horse breeding or racing. Therefore I have put together all of the quarters in my barn in an auction. It won’t be up until after today’s races where I have 4 entered. Once they are clear of these, they will be put into the auction as well.

The mare reserves are for stars or blue hens. The foal reserves are for the stud fees. Other than that, if not sold, they will be sent to greener pastures irregardless the cost.

I also have 2 bred mares not eligible for auction, 1 star and 1 blue hen. They will be gifted to the top 2 purchasers of the auction, EXCLUDING THE 2 FOALS. Not for highest single purchase, but highest total purchase amounts. With proxy bidding, that number can be relatively small.

The point of this auction is to remove quarters from my game. There’s a few gems, but the majority are probably just mismanaged by me. I’m hoping some of you can do better with them than I have.

Best of luck!
Last edited by Nick Gilmore 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Nick Gilmore
Hall of Fame

Re: Auction coming...

Post by Nick Gilmore »

This auction is now set, best of luck to all bidding. Thank you for reading.
Nick Gilmore
Hall of Fame

Re: Auction...

Post by Nick Gilmore »

Just under 5 hours left, thanks to all for bidding and I wish you all the very best of luck with them.
Nick Gilmore
Hall of Fame

Re: Auction...

Post by Nick Gilmore »

Congrats to all purchases. The two highest spenders were Laura Ferguson and Jennifer Blake. For top dollar, Laura will get first choice.

Thanks to all.