My Appy Barn Dispersal

SIMHorseRacing.com is not responsible for any claims or sales made in this section
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Dylan Christensen
Hall of Fame

My Appy Barn Dispersal

Post by Dylan Christensen »

https://www.simhorseracing.com/auctions ... ionID=4062

Gallop comments are listed, most of the Hold All Calls babies are late bloomers, if you want to know anything more about a horse just shoot me a message and I’ll happily oblige. 2 Stakes gallopers but a lot of former Stakes gallopers with 90ish speed figures. One stallion in there, Hold All Calls, he produces almost straight late bloomers!

Ends next Saturday night
yeah
Dylan Christensen
Hall of Fame

Re: My Appy Barn Dispersal

Bump, still the majority of horses without bids, includes lots of allowances, late bloomers, and 2 stakes.
yeah
Dylan Christensen
Hall of Fame

Still a lot of horses with low or no bids. There are tons of stakes and allowance horses under $10,000 and a ton of no bid horses. I primarily only breed Blue Hens and Stars with a few exceptions so lots of good blood and tons of late bloomers an progressives. These horses will make your money back.
yeah
Dylan Christensen
Hall of Fame

Under a day to go and tons of horses with super low or no bids. They will make your money back well above their current prices. Please take a look, you may find something you like.
yeah
Dylan Christensen
Hall of Fame

Just 1 hour left! Still a few horses with no bids who will easily make a $1 purchase price back. Along with that there are tons of horses with super low bids including two stakes gallopers with $7500 bids. A lot of these allowances are right in line with stakes and have great pedigrees and late bloomer comments. Get a bid in while you can, you will not regret it!
yeah
Dylan Christensen
Hall of Fame

All remaining Horses have been posted for $1
yeah