Small racing lease auction

SIMHorseRacing.com is not responsible for any claims or sales made in this section
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Lisa Bennert
Turf Router

Small racing lease auction

Post by Lisa Bennert »

Ends on Sunday, original post with all gallop comments: https://www.simhorseracing.com/simforum ... 12&t=48183

Making another post here because I'd like to highlight some mixer fillies still without bids:
Y Slap Me unraced allowance appy mid, out of star mare, half to multiple stakes winner. Dam is the daughter of multiple stakes Winning blue hen Plop Plop, the whole female Family is very productive.

Wuestenrose allowance appy router, half to 3 100k+ earners, including Freak-producing blue hen WTP.

Salila allowance arab sprinter, out of multiple graded stakes Winning star mare, half to multiple stakes winner.

Maaza also allowance arab sprinter, out of blue hen that produced 4 stakes winners, including a G1 winner and a SC runner up. Dam has two more stakes gallopers waiting to hit the track.

And finally For Peace You Plead , stakes Pacer, half to two stakes winners (one graded), both retired Mares I own from the Family have turned out blue hens.

As of right now, for 1$ you get to race These fillies and also breed a foal from them!
Thanks for reading, happy bidding :)
Lisa