Annual all productive sale

SIMHorseRacing.com is not responsible for any claims or sales made in this section
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Lucas Davenport
Eclipse Champion

Annual all productive sale

Post by Lucas Davenport »

No long explanation this year. All the late bloomer productives are included: just went down thru my racing barn and clicked to include all my productive runners into these two auctions. Best to all, Lucas
The Hub Group of Farms: where saving your boarding and shipping dollars is always a priority, especially when you don't know where the next race will take your horse.
Lucas Davenport
Eclipse Champion

Re: Annual all productive sale

Post by Lucas Davenport »

Apparently the long explanation was needed: there are very few bids at present. These are productives, all the numerous late bloomers are included in the auction, and at 1K opening price you can run them all year long in claimers and make decent money. I just noted this week a couple 4 year old Arab productives that I kept in previous years and they both had over 25K in earnings in their 3 year old season. Everyone wants to run an all stakes stable, yeah, I know.
The Hub Group of Farms: where saving your boarding and shipping dollars is always a priority, especially when you don't know where the next race will take your horse.