Colman Here

SIMHorseRacing.com is not responsible for any claims or sales made in this section
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
The Harlequins
Eclipse Champion

Colman Here

Post by The Harlequins »

Have put the horse up on sales .

A stakes late bloomer. well bred fillie

Not happy about it but ,am skint and i know in my heart i will not be racing routers.

Hope the price is fair .

Frank
The closest a person ever comes to perfection is when he fills out a job application form.
The Harlequins
Eclipse Champion

Re: Colman Here

Post by The Harlequins »

Good luck , with all my heart, new owner,the sim as it all really , ups, downs,rich, poor, needy,greedy,i am in the greatful for keeping me afloat group lol
The closest a person ever comes to perfection is when he fills out a job application form.
Mike Springer
Classic Contender

Post by Mike Springer »

How quickly you forgot the deal we had.
Danny Derby
Hall of Fame

Post by Danny Derby »

Mike Springer wrote: 3 years ago How quickly you forgot the deal we had.
No good deed goes unpunished Mike.
Louise Bayou
Hall of Fame

Post by Louise Bayou »

Wow.

So someone lets you breed CRAZY good mare for free, you get a nice gallop out of it and sell it because you don't want to run routers??? How about sending it to the owner of the mare or even asking him? I'm sorry but that was tacky.
“It’s like I’m driving a Mac truck with the speed of a Porsche and the brain of a rocket scientist,” Gary Stevens on Beholder
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Post by Carole Hanson »

Even without the deal, I would have advised you to keep the foal. That pedigree is fantastic, on both the sire and dam side (Coleman Hell is already proving to be a great broodmare sire) and this family always has improvers, this late bloomer will likely go to freak eventually.

Turf routers are also a very profitable division and stakes in that division can do very very well. Your loss, Laura’s gain. Shame for Mike though.
Louise Bayou
Hall of Fame

Post by Louise Bayou »

Those feelings didn't last long.lol

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=49240
“It’s like I’m driving a Mac truck with the speed of a Porsche and the brain of a rocket scientist,” Gary Stevens on Beholder
Nathan Klein
Derby Contender

Post by Nathan Klein »

There are some horses in the SIM that you hang onto and don't let go and that was one of them and you let her go. I mean it must be even worse for Mike Springer who could've just kept her but out of the kindness of his heart gave her to you. Just kind of a scummy thing to do.
"Nathan you tweaking"
Lily Wilkins
Eclipse Champion

Post by Lily Wilkins »

I don't race Turf Routers and even I would kill for a horse like that... Bad mistake on Frank's part. Mike, I bet Laura will work something out with you if you message her. Sorry that happened to you :/
𝐴𝑧𝑢𝑙 𝐸𝑞𝑢𝑖𝑛𝑒
Since Year 30
Proudly Standing

Equinox | TR/AWR | $50,000
Quinny | DR/DM | $10,000
✾ Visit our Nursery to view our floofy little future stars!
Andrew Chillin
Hall of Fame

Post by Andrew Chillin »

I know a guy, wouldve paid 3 mil for that horse.
;p
Darcy McBride
Hall of Fame

Post by Darcy McBride »

This is a very sad thread. If there was a deal or understanding with the owner of the mare, this filly should not have been sold.
DM: AMERICATION MISCHIEF & JAMBOREE
TM: NIGHTWATCH
DS: SINISTER MISTER/THE HELLHOUND/DARKANDSTORMYNIGHT
AWR: TUSCANY GOLD
QH DS: EL RAY SOL
QH DM: MARK ME CHROMED
Laura Ferguson
Hall of Fame

Post by Laura Ferguson »

Lily Wilkins wrote: 3 years ago I don't race Turf Routers and even I would kill for a horse like that... Bad mistake on Frank's part. Mike, I bet Laura will work something out with you if you message her. Sorry that happened to you :/
I messaged Mike an hour ago (he hasn't read it yet). I'll make sure the terms of the deal, whatever they are, get honored.
Mike Springer
Classic Contender

Post by Mike Springer »

We are all good. Lesson learned, no more helping newbies.
Louise Bayou
Hall of Fame

Post by Louise Bayou »

Mike Springer wrote: 3 years ago We are all good. Lesson learned, no more helping newbies.
You got that right!
Gwayne's World
Eclipse Champion

Post by Gwayne's World »

Louise Bayou wrote: 3 years ago
Mike Springer wrote: 3 years ago We are all good. Lesson learned, no more helping newbies.
You got that right!
Right on!

"Old Timers Matter" 8-)