QH sprinter mares

SIMHorseRacing.com is not responsible for any claims or sales made in this section
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Lucas Davenport
Eclipse Champion

QH sprinter mares

Post by Lucas Davenport »

I have 44 quarter horse sprinter star mares, unbred this year, and another ten formidables. Would sell or lease them all in a batch; my stable has progressed to where I have enough hens in this category. So if you have a new stallion retiring this year, or want to make a significant move into this category, please make me an offer on these as a batch. Thanks, Lucas
The Hub Group of Farms: where saving your boarding and shipping dollars is always a priority, especially when you don't know where the next race will take your horse.
Lucas Davenport
Eclipse Champion

Re: QH sprinter mares

Post by Lucas Davenport »

Got one sort-of offer for about a third of them, but no follow-up. Still looking for an offer: I really don't want to breed them all to my own stallions, keep the stakes and throw out the rest, but will if I have to. Not my preferred way to play the game. Just saying............. Best to all, Lucas.
The Hub Group of Farms: where saving your boarding and shipping dollars is always a priority, especially when you don't know where the next race will take your horse.