100 Mare Mixer Sale Mare Auction - ALL FLAT A Hypos - Money Back Guarantee

SIMHorseRacing.com is not responsible for any claims or sales made in this section
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Amy Bahama
Grade 2 Winner

Re: 100 Mare Mixer Sale Mare Auction - ALL FLAT A Hypos - Money Back Guarantee

Post by Amy Bahama »

I had two hypo A-, O Sea D and Withlahoochee, with Alpha Sky Dogg, but it's no big thing. Nice auction, I'm excited for these wide open pedigree Alpha Sky Dog/Let You Shine fillies I made.
Iron City Louisiana

Home to many quality stallions to meet all your racing needs for a reasonable fee.
Mr. Lord Rich
Hall of Fame

Post by Mr. Lord Rich »

Amy Bahama wrote: 2 years ago I had two hypo A-, O Sea D and Withlahoochee, with Alpha Sky Dogg, but it's no big thing. Nice auction, I'm excited for these wide open pedigree Alpha Sky Dog/Let You Shine fillies I made.
Please lease me something for 15,001 so I can refund you :)
A CAVAL DONATO NON SI GUARDA IN BOCCA
Amy Bahama
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Amy Bahama »

Nope! I'm good. I'm just wanting to see how this no pedigree on the sire side and half a pedigree on the dam side meshes. And wanted to explain why I bought so many lol.
Iron City Louisiana

Home to many quality stallions to meet all your racing needs for a reasonable fee.