Blue Hen -- Free Leases

SIMHorseRacing.com is not responsible for any claims or sales made in this section
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Stormy Peak
Hall of Fame

Blue Hen -- Free Leases

Post by Stormy Peak »

I'm not going to breed many mixed breeds this year.

I have 5 Blue Hens I'll gift out on a free lease, just email me inside the game.
One mare per person...and if you had the lease last year on any of the mares...you can't have the same mare....but you are welcomed to try for one of the other mares.

Standardbred Trotters

LEASED:A Prayer Wheel Spins -- her only foal is listed as a stakes...but so far in 3 races hasn't won anything. Hopefully, that's due to it being a late bloomer or progressive ???

LEASEDDirty Money -- her only foal is a yearling and is listed as an allowance.

Appaloosas

LEASED: Livia -- mid distance -- her only foal, a yearling, is listed as productive

LEASED:Jet My Little Lady -- sprinter -- her only foal foal is a 2 year old filly, listed as a stakes and has won $49,000 so far.

Quarter Horse

LEASED:Sunglass Bae Bae -- mid distance -- has 2 foals. The 2 year old is an allowance type and the yearling is a stakes type.

-------------
Stormy
SIRES: Turf Routers - Each multiple G1 winners

Tuck Everlasting
Fee $30,500

Wolfman Jack
Fee $18,000
Stormy Peak
Hall of Fame

Re: Blue Hen -- Free Leases

Post by Stormy Peak »

All the mares have been leased.

I hope everyone gets a spectacular foal : )

Stormy
SIRES: Turf Routers - Each multiple G1 winners

Tuck Everlasting
Fee $30,500

Wolfman Jack
Fee $18,000