Rare Opportunity

SIMHorseRacing.com is not responsible for any claims or sales made in this section
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Jo Ferris
Hall of Fame

Rare Opportunity

Post by Jo Ferris »

This never happens, anyone who knows me knows I tend to hoard my mares, especially my higher ranking mares, I love breeding, it's my favorite part of the game. I just don't have the time this year to breed my mares with all my RL shenanigans.

So please take my mares, I have a lease auction up, Too Many Mares, So Little Time, it ends Thursday at 1800EDT. Most have produced at least an allowance galloper, loads of stars and hens, some great pedigrees, some freak producers, G1 winners, ect... Mostly Paints but have a couple QH, Arabs and my lone Appy mare. Really no rhyme or reason to the reserves, not many mares have one, those are just the mares I like more than the others. Any questions on a specific mare feel free to PM me. There are 3 "unpredictible" ranked mares, I usually don't breed those but 2 are tri distanced and 1 is out of Such a Scream and I just don't have the heart to not breed her

I've also noticed there's definitely an oops or two with some mares I definitely meant to put a reserve on that I didn't, that's what I get for rushing :lol: Imagine my surprise to see Athena Gilmer there, whoops 🤣
Arabian:
Money Run Low - 7.5k
Cass Ole - 5k
Mugello - 5k
All I'll Praise - 5k
Zandvoort - 10k

Paint:
Toby Flenderson - 15k
One In The Woods - 5k
We Can Be Heros - 5k
FLD Eclipse - 3.5k
Scooter - 3.5k
Jo Ferris
Hall of Fame

Re: Rare Opportunity

Post by Jo Ferris »

Less than an hour left! Seriously can't thank everyone enough for leasing my mares last minute, I hope everyone gets some amazing foals
Arabian:
Money Run Low - 7.5k
Cass Ole - 5k
Mugello - 5k
All I'll Praise - 5k
Zandvoort - 10k

Paint:
Toby Flenderson - 15k
One In The Woods - 5k
We Can Be Heros - 5k
FLD Eclipse - 3.5k
Scooter - 3.5k