STBT mare reduction

SIMHorseRacing.com is not responsible for any claims or sales made in this section
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Shannon Hunt
Eclipse Champion

STBT mare reduction

Post by Shannon Hunt »

https://www.simhorseracing.com/horses.p ... GPSired=-1

Culling my trotter herd because I don't really have the funds to breed 60 trotter foals every season at present (or time to campaign them successfully), and have no desire to see mares sitting unused season after season "just in case" I happen to produce a marvelous in-house stud in the future.

Price guide
$8k = BSA blue hen
$4k = BSA unknown, flat A hypos (most tested once to Photobomber, some tested to other lower-tier studs). Could be anything from formid to hens, based on how my known formid/star/hen mares hypo.
$2.5k = formidable. Many of these have stakes foals and produce better than my middling hens, honestly. But a cull's a cull.

I do have other mares for sale which can be found in the search, link above is just trotters. Listed QHs are all hens, other breeds are a mixed bag (pricing is also a mixed bag, tiered pricing was only used on trotters).
DENSE FOG - AWS multiple freak producer
YOU WILL BE FOUND - DR millionaire producer
Also standing arabian sprinter ISKANDAR ELAKBAR, all weather router SUNRISE INTHE DAWN, and chasers RACING PIRATE and SURVIVOR SE LEVE
Shannon Hunt
Eclipse Champion

Re: STBT mare reduction

Post by Shannon Hunt »

DENSE FOG - AWS multiple freak producer
YOU WILL BE FOUND - DR millionaire producer
Also standing arabian sprinter ISKANDAR ELAKBAR, all weather router SUNRISE INTHE DAWN, and chasers RACING PIRATE and SURVIVOR SE LEVE