Freak for lease.

SIMHorseRacing.com is not responsible for any claims or sales made in this section
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Noel Collins
Derby Contender

Freak for lease.

Post by Noel Collins »

I’m offering up my freak “The Big Axe” for lease. Axe is one of my barn favorites but I’m doing him a disservice by not racing him right or quite knowing how to run him. I’d like to lease him out for this season and possibly next to someone who knows mixers. I had hopes to get him to stud eventually and well honestly I still do. I need help. So send me offers, or post them here.
Axe had a slow start to racing due to owner turnovers. He was an unnamed 3 yr old when I bought him. He then turned freak a bit later. I do not want him gelded. The goal is stud and he has been nominated to the sc so those coats are out of the way.

Yes I’ve double posted this between here and breeding.
https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1239004
Brad Fabman
Derby Contender

Re: Freak for lease.

Post by Brad Fabman »

He is never going to be a stud. That's just my opinion. Just because he is a freak doesn't mean he should be running stakes with only 2 wins. There is nw3 races where he should be till he proves he can move on. You have to ask yourself, do you see this horse making $350,000? The stud thing is probably not happening.
Fabman Farms - Simmy Awards Won: Y54-Quarter Horse Champion Three Year Old Female - Beena's Gold
Noel Collins
Derby Contender

Re: Freak for lease.

Post by Noel Collins »

So I’m trying to ponder a nice way to say this but the easiest way to say it is , buzz off Brad. Your allowed your opinion and me mine. I’m allowed to dream over a horse and give him a better shot with someone else if I feel like it. I stated that he would race better with someone more experienced with running and racing a possibly top level horse than I am. Also, Since I am his owner I can see all the details going into him including when he upgraded and his listings at all his different points in his career.

Once again he was an unnamed unraced 3yr old when I purchased him. He was given to another player when his quit the game. Then put up for sale a while after that. A forgotten horse. He upgraded shortly after. I have had far too much chaos in my life and have not been able to pay enough attention to the game to be a really effective trainer. He may not become a stud but if he can be I would like to stand him. So in the meantime I am seeing if anyone else would like to lease and run him.