FLD Stables 1st Annual Lease Auction

SIMHorseRacing.com is not responsible for any claims or sales made in this section
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Jo Ferris
Hall of Fame

FLD Stables 1st Annual Lease Auction

Post by Jo Ferris »

Finally got around to putting up my lease auction, thanks Patriot for doing the horsey things you do and taking up all my time lately, freaking horses. Smaller than I was expecting but it is what it is. I do plan to make this an annual thing since my RL shenanigans take up too much time these days, I'd expect next year's to be probably double the size because I won't like the sight of ~100 yearlings next year. There are a couple stallions in this one, no one special though which is painful to say considering 2 are out of SC winners and 2 are SC winners, but it's true. As for the mares their BA rating is listed, if you want more info feel free to PM me in game

Also if you lease an unnamed mare, I'll give you a free breeding to one of my stallions, just lease me a horse for the cost of the stud fee after breeding
Arabian:
Money Run Low - 7.5k
Cass Ole - 5k
Mugello - 5k
All I'll Praise - 5k
Zandvoort - 10k

Paint:
Toby Flenderson - 15k
One In The Woods - 5k
We Can Be Heros - 5k
FLD Eclipse - 3.5k
Scooter - 3.5k
Jo Ferris
Hall of Fame

Re: FLD Stables 1st Annual Lease Auction

Post by Jo Ferris »

So went through all the mares, I honestly forgot who I had in the auction since most of them I had sorted through probably a month or so ago.

All the mares, excluding new retirees obviously, have produced at least an allowance except 6:
Barstool Sister - yearling is productive
Pain to Power - both foals are productive/late
Scoot Road - her yearling is unknown
Shine Downumia - yearling is productive
Three Sixes Marked - yearling is productive
Jet's Cheer - yearling is solid, I'll be honest, I hate her female family which is weird considering her dam was pretty good, if someone is interested in trying her out PM me

Usually I'm pretty quick to pension mares that aren't producing well, all of these mares I felt for one reason or another earned another shot, Barstool Sister I was surprised she didn't produce better being a blue hen, Pain to Power I just like her, no reason there, Scoot Road obviously I don't actually know how her yearling ranks, Shine Downumia is my second to last Hammer Down filly, Hammer Down being my foundation QH broodmare and dam of Backroad Song and Three Sixes Marked's female family is my fave.

Stakes producing mares include:
Wta Bro
Raised On
Ridin' High
Campfire Stars
Surprise Sugar
Stars and Horses
Boone Nyad
Middle Sister
Ock Her
Just Know Me
Nine Brothers