All ALLOWANCE 3 year old Arabian auction: no minimums

SIMHorseRacing.com is not responsible for any claims or sales made in this section
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Lucas Davenport
Eclipse Champion

All ALLOWANCE 3 year old Arabian auction: no minimums

Post by Lucas Davenport »

Just opened an all ALLOWANCE 3 year old Arabian auction. A few late bloomers are included, but surprisingly there were very few late bloomers in this crop. No minimums, and I would suspect many (if not most) of the females will become blue hens: I have pretty good Arabian bloodlines. You should be able to tell the relative speed from the workout times, with the equipment being set for what I believe is the correct combo. Based on past experience probably about 80% are currently set with the correct equipment. All have individual piece workouts should you need more info if equipment is not correct. I normally race all my allowance Arabians, but I have enough stakes and higher gallopers in this crop to only race them. Have fun with these, I consider myself lucky to have enough others to race from this crop. Best to all, Lucas.
The Hub Group of Farms: where saving your boarding and shipping dollars is always a priority, especially when you don't know where the next race will take your horse.