All ALLOWANCE 2 year old Quarter Horse auction

SIMHorseRacing.com is not responsible for any claims or sales made in this section
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Lucas Davenport
Eclipse Champion

All ALLOWANCE 2 year old Quarter Horse auction

Post by Lucas Davenport »

I have just opened an all allowance 2 year old Quarter horse auction. No minimum bids. They are mostly sprinters with about a dozen milers added in to get to the auction maximum of fifty. Individual equipment piece workouts have all been done, and one test workout with my best estimate of the correct equipment has been done. You can look at that result and then either enter in a race or change equipment or ask about the correct equipment. I simply had too many allowance gallopers this year to handle, so while I normally race my allowances, this year I am selling some. There are males and females both, as well as some late bloomers: I did not check to see which were my fastest and I made no special effort to keep those. I am sure some of the females will be blue hens, and since excellent stallion Dark Night Dance did not get pensioned there are a lot of his offspring in the auction. Have fun and make some money with these, Lucas.
The Hub Group of Farms: where saving your boarding and shipping dollars is always a priority, especially when you don't know where the next race will take your horse.