Esperanza Mare Leases Auction Information

SIMHorseRacing.com is not responsible for any claims or sales made in this section
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Hope Bentley
Eclipse Champion

Esperanza Mare Leases Auction Information

Post by Hope Bentley »

Below is lease auction information details on mares -
I’ve included some links but otherwise you will have to check out the actual Auction to see the mares page.

Starting with APPALOOSAS:
*Bang for the Buck - https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1212660
This mare is a (A+ ) hypoing mare and has so far with Rockin to the Moon - will offer breeding discount of bred to him - half price.
*Drunken Rage - https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.php?HorseID=912734
Dam of line of the well know Rockin Road and other greats of such line.
*Holding True - https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1267146 she is a STAKES WINNING MARE. STAKES/STAR - if bred to Rockin To the Moon will come with 50% off service fee. So $7,500 instead of $15,000 to a A+ hypoing stud and sire of Stakes winners and freak.
*Hundred Year Reign - she is a ( A+ ) hypoing mare. Which she has with Rockin to the Moon - if bred to him comes with 50% off fee. She also was a stakes galloper. And now blue hen. This will be her first foal this year.

ARABIANS: mares includes mares from great mares that are full of STAKES WINNERS AND STAKES PRODUCERS
*Dazzler - a wining mare by Adel from Stakes Winning mare Duchess of Kent and sister to stakes winner Duchess of Windsor.
2 foals so far are allowance young colts.
*Duchess of Ferrara - winning daughter of Cronos and the good mare Duchess of Kent.
*Duchess of Windsor - https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1080152 - Stakes WInner and ( A+ ) hypoing daughter of Duchess of Kent. And Krossfire CS. Her 2yo is a Stakes galloper, others allowance.
*Fire Walker - https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1128687 - winning mare. Hypos ( A+ ) she is from stakes winner Krossfire Princess who is also dam to stakes winner Princess Helena.
*Kross Cat - nice Cronos STAR daughter
*Krossfire Skyline - winning mare from stakes winning mare Distant Skyline from Emirates Skyline who was also a Stakes Winner and dam of millionaire mare Just When You Think and other top mare Frontier Skyline.
*Signal Fire - winning blue hen mare by from Emirates Fire, who was from Emirates Princess. Emirates Fire is dam of stakes winner Set Fire To.
*western Skyline - winning Star mare who’s only foal is a allowance. Same dam as millionaire mare Just When You Think.
*Wonderful Premise - https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1087596. Winning mare that hypos ( A+ ) and dam of multi STAKES WINNING colt Charm Quark. She is also from the same dam as the good STAKES race mare A Sleeping Memory and others.

PAINT HORSES:
* Dirty Trick - 870 STAKES galloping and STAKES WINNING mare by Smoke and Gusto from Stakes Winner Turn a Trick via Stakes winner Streak a Piece. She’s a Star mare.
*Macho Hat - A hypos. Winner. By Stetson and 2 allowances from 4.
*With Guns Blazing - BLUE HEN mare that hypos A at least. Half to Anti Glare a top competitive stakes horse in his day.

QUARTER HORSES:
* Cash Quick - https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1312120 a BLUE HEN. Just retired. By Its Cold Cash x from a daughter of stakes winner Cekam. Goes back to Nekama dam of Enspired and Vekama both big winners and good producers.
* Casual Looker - a wining mare by Casual Night x Wolfish Look a daughter of STAKES WINNER Lott LIzard, dam of Pagan Stone who has produced Ritual another nice 870 stakes winner.
* Ec Coronita - HALF SISTER TO “ SILVER JET FLASH” . Hypos A. 3 allowances from 5.
* Four Lane Gone - winner. From Keep On Missing dam of Stakes Winner Keep At Bay. Great Granddaughter of DBACKS FIRST FILLY.
* Incredible Incy - winning Stakes galloper. Recently retired. By Thats Incredible. Star mare
* Marked By Flame - THIS MARE I DIDNT REALISE HAS BEEN BRED FOR YEAR 60 - BUT SHES STILL AVAILABLE - AND WILL SEND HER OUT FOR 61 if this suits at no extra cost. 2 allowances from 4 foals not from top end studs either.
* Quick Image - daughter of MILLIONAIRE MARE - Still Image. Lovely Moore Fear line of mare.
* Seeking Silly - BLUE HEN mare. Grand sire is Silver Mark and goes back to STAKES WINNING Goldmine daughter Looking For Boys.
*Sober Gift - Sober Sunday and from Giving Off Sparks who is dam of Spittin’ Sparks and Sunday Sparks

PACER -
* Alive in Melbourne- blue hen hypos ( A+ ) and has 2 Stakes horses from 3 foals.

Stallions
*Silver Kitty Cat
*Macha Taima
*Rockin to the Stars & more
Past Stallions
*Black Wolf *Blue Montana Gold *Fire Fire *Streakin Goldstrip
*Bear Encounter *Blood Red Sun *Held High and other greats
Hope Bentley
Eclipse Champion

Re: Esperanza Mare Leases Auction Information

Post by Hope Bentley »

Under 5 hours to go! Don’t forget to read the post above for mare details

There is 4 great bargains in the Appaloosa mares, with 2 A+ hypoing BLUE HEN mares = which if bred to Rockin to the Moon which they hypo A+ will get a HALF PRICE breed fee of $7,500 instead of $15,000. One other stakes winning mare is a star that hypos A with him and same breeding fee offer. 3 of the 4 mares do not have a bid yet. They have reserves but nothing over the top. Especially if you use the breed discount. Or breed to sire of your choice.

Also “Wonderful Premise” Arabian STAKES PRODUCER BH mare, is available for not much higher than her reserve at $7,502. She is dam of STAKES horse and Winner Charm Quark. AND HYPOS A+

This is my first LEASE auction in recent times - and will help me decide if it is worth while for me to spend real $ to offer even nicer mares in the future. While I have not offered all of my best mares(who does anyway) I have offered some that actually are, in hopes it will give some confidence to bidders for now and should I offer mare leases in the future.

Take a opportunity with these reasonably cheap mares and the lower graded mares are still from very nice families of stakes winners etc one being a sister to Silver Jet Flash from the same dam. The standardbred mare offered has given 3 Stakes horses from 4 and is A+ - if she does not get a bidder I will not at all be bothered she didnt get a $1 bid which anything under a few thousand in my opinion is a steal.

Thanks for checking out my horses and all the best for the end of year races!

Stallions
*Silver Kitty Cat
*Macha Taima
*Rockin to the Stars & more
Past Stallions
*Black Wolf *Blue Montana Gold *Fire Fire *Streakin Goldstrip
*Bear Encounter *Blood Red Sun *Held High and other greats