STBT mare leases

SIMHorseRacing.com is not responsible for any claims or sales made in this section
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Shannon Hunt
Eclipse Champion

STBT mare leases

Post by Shannon Hunt »

I have retired a whole bunch of trotter mares and am quickly realizing that 80+ trotter foals is more than I have time, interest, or money to breed at this time. However, I'm not quite sure which mares to sell; I've had flat A hypoing mares produce very well for me before, and A+ mares flop. Since I have too many to breed all on my own, I'm offering a bunch for lease, especially untested first-timers, so others can find out if they are secret gems rather than just letting the mares sit unbred. Plus a few mares with some known production, some are known hens, some are stakes/freaks producers that would happily take a break from my stable while I pay more attention to the younger generation this year.

To save some $$$, I have been hypo testing instead of paying for BSA. Thus many of these mares have unknown BSA comments. All of them hypo at minimum flat A. I've had flat A mares produce post-adjustment stakes/freaks, so you might find a diamond in the rough here, or just a bunch of cheap opportunities to mass breed to your own stud.

Please see the linked doc where I have compiled a catalogue of sorts including pedigrees, any known BSAs/hypos, and previous offspring where available. By my count I have 47 mares available. Message me the names you want to lease.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1AIY ... sp=sharing
DENSE FOG - AWS multiple freak producer
YOU WILL BE FOUND - DR millionaire producer
Also standing arabian sprinter ISKANDAR ELAKBAR, all weather router SUNRISE INTHE DAWN, and chasers RACING PIRATE and SURVIVOR SE LEVE
Shannon Hunt
Eclipse Champion

Re: STBT mare leases

Post by Shannon Hunt »

Will lease out the whole lot for 50k as a package deal. Will also look at free leases for players new to trotters.
DENSE FOG - AWS multiple freak producer
YOU WILL BE FOUND - DR millionaire producer
Also standing arabian sprinter ISKANDAR ELAKBAR, all weather router SUNRISE INTHE DAWN, and chasers RACING PIRATE and SURVIVOR SE LEVE