Massive Lease Auction

SIMHorseRacing.com is not responsible for any claims or sales made in this section
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Erin Sanderson
Hall of Fame

Massive Lease Auction

Post by Erin Sanderson »

I am putting together an enormous lease auction with about half of my entire broodmare string and the majority of my racehorses. It will include horses in training and unbred mares for THIS YEAR only. It will only be up for 5 days so any runners can run for you from week 10 on. As such, there will be NO RESERVES on the horses in training, as I understand that it is only a partial season lease. I have tried to remove horses that have been typically running in claimers, so if I've missed one, just don't bid on it! All runners are also peak maturity, fit, with equipment set (at least, I'm about 90% certain all of them have the correct equipment, I've been known to be wrong a time or two). Ones that have not raced prior to this have just peaked this week.

This will include Arabians, QHs, trotters, and possibly a few of my pacers (I intend to keep running and breeding the bulk of those as they still make me happy). There are two exceptionally fancy Arab sprinter mares, Seeker of Light and Way of Fire, as well as nice types in other breeds.
First Faith Thoroughbreds

Home of stallions War Like Me, Can't Take the Sky, Browncoat, Forte, Prodigal Son, and more!
Erin Sanderson
Hall of Fame

Re: Massive Lease Auction

Post by Erin Sanderson »

Some highlights/notes:

Seeker of Light - G1 winning Arabian sprinter, blue hen

Way of Fire - 3-time stakes winning Arabian sprinter and multiple graded stakes placed, only Arabian to work (not barrier trial) under :51 for 4f, granddaughter of champion Golly Sayf

Wonderful Wine - Arab sprinter freak producer, half to a 5-time stakes winner and a stakes producer

Hypnotic - Arab sprinter out of a half sister to millionaire Cythere, first foal is a stakes/late bloomer

Magical Tease - STBT half sister to Emotonian winner Mister Cartier

Surprise Treasure - STBT unraced half sister to two stakes winners

Quite a lot of freak, stakes and allowance gallopers here, across TBs, trotters, Arabians, and QHs.

Home of stallions War Like Me, Can't Take the Sky, Browncoat, Forte, Prodigal Son, and more!
Erin Sanderson
Hall of Fame

Re: Massive Lease Auction

Post by Erin Sanderson »

Just over 12 hours to go and some nice things for lease still with no bids. Many more going for $5 or less.