Mixer Auctions closing tomorrow (Sunday)

SIMHorseRacing.com is not responsible for any claims or sales made in this section
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Lucas Davenport
Eclipse Champion

Mixer Auctions closing tomorrow (Sunday)

Post by Lucas Davenport »

I am limiting my racing stock to a defined number of racers in each category. In years past, when productives won a race or three, I did some numbers on how much productives and allowances ON AVERAGE could be expected to win in THEIR FIRST YEAR OF RACING. I am sort of assuming the current gallop ratings have returned to that approximate level. At that time, which was maybe 12-15 Sim years ago, productives would average 15-20K and allowances about twice that. That was before the advent of the 25K MSW. I am glad all the horses currently have bids: that is the point in auctioning them. But at $1 each for many of them there is a LOT OF MONEY to be made with these horses. To newer players: I would suggest throwing a random bid on a bunch of them, and dipping your toes into mixers. Trial Park is great, but you can't race there forever.......... Best to all, Lucas.
The Hub Group of Farms: where saving your boarding and shipping dollars is always a priority, especially when you don't know where the next race will take your horse.