Free Allowance Racing Leases

SIMHorseRacing.com is not responsible for any claims or sales made in this section
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Jo Ferris
Hall of Fame

Free Allowance Racing Leases

Post by Jo Ferris »

Long story I don't really care to get into, but basically, I have a lot going on in RL and just about no time, something has to give. So I'm looking to lease out all of my 2yo (+3 3yo Arab) allowance horses, 43 in total. Would be a 1 year free lease, take as many as you'd like. I have mostly paints, most of those mids, a few routers, sprinters and multi distanced horses as well, the 3 Arabs as mentioned and 1 QH. All unnamed, all have been worked with all equipment so hopefully won't be too hard to figure out their equipment. PM me or reply here if you're interested in some of them
Arabian:
Money Run Low - 7.5k
Cass Ole - 5k
Mugello - 5k
All I'll Praise - 5k
Zandvoort - 10k

Paint:
Toby Flenderson - 15k
One In The Woods - 5k
We Can Be Heros - 5k
FLD Eclipse - 3.5k
Scooter - 3.5k
Shannon Hunt
Eclipse Champion

Re: Free Allowance Racing Leases

Post by Shannon Hunt »

Happy to run a few for you, especially arabians and mid/route stock breeds :)
DENSE FOG - AWS multiple freak producer
YOU WILL BE FOUND - DR millionaire producer
Also standing arabian sprinter ISKANDAR ELAKBAR, all weather router SUNRISE INTHE DAWN, and chasers RACING PIRATE and SURVIVOR SE LEVE
Vicki Johnson
Sprinter

Re: Free Allowance Racing Leases

Post by Vicki Johnson »

Did u get someone to race them? I will take a few. Retiring alot of my older guys