Mixed Routers Allowance Yearling & 2yo

SIMHorseRacing.com is not responsible for any claims or sales made in this section
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Garylynn Farms
Classic Contender

Mixed Routers Allowance Yearling & 2yo

Post by Garylynn Farms »

FOR SALE

Listed a bunch of Allowance Router yearlings and 2yo on sale page all peak are $5,000 or less and all others are $10,000 to $15,000 right now. Most of them are out of Blue Hen mares, some are pretty well bred.
“I’ve been involved in a number of cults, both a leader and a follower. You have more fun as a follower, but you make more money as a leader."
-Creed Bratton-
Garylynn Farms
Classic Contender

Re: Mixed Routers Allowance Yearling & 2yo

Post by Garylynn Farms »

Here are some of the 2yo who where stakes gallopers before the gallop change none them are peak.

Rupita This fillies dam was a blue hen who produced a lot of freaks and stakes
District Queen
National Spark
Proxyman
Silver Pigeon
“I’ve been involved in a number of cults, both a leader and a follower. You have more fun as a follower, but you make more money as a leader."
-Creed Bratton-
Garylynn Farms
Classic Contender

Re: Mixed Routers Allowance Yearling & 2yo

Post by Garylynn Farms »

Dropped the prices, all the peaks are gone, everything left is either late-bloomer or progressive.
-Creed Bratton-