Nursery Stud Lease Auction - Blue Hens (Winners Posted)

SIMHorseRacing.com is not responsible for any claims or sales made in this section
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Laura Ferguson
Hall of Fame

Nursery Stud Lease Auction - Blue Hens (Winners Posted)

Post by Laura Ferguson »

Put up the first of three lease auctions (the others will be closer to the end of the year, and will be mostly stars/formidables/brilliants, with several blue hens, although most of the blue hens are in this auction).

Since I already have plenty of $$$, at the end of the auction, I'm going to draw five mares' names at random. The purchaser of each of those mares (so it is possible to win more than once), will get 10% of the total sales proceeds from this auction. As an example, if the total for the auction is $500,000, those five players will get $50,000 each, regardless of what they actually paid for the mare. I did this the last four years and I think it has been a hit. The mares get a number, based on where they are alphabetically (so Aibitir is 1, Wishes on Stars is 147), and then I'll pull five numbers at random between 1 and 147.

Good luck, and have fun!

Laura
Last edited by Laura Ferguson 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
Laura Ferguson
Hall of Fame

Re: Nursery Stud Lease Auction - Blue Hens

Post by Laura Ferguson »

Thanks, everyone! Good luck with your foals! The winning mares were:

All of Stardom - Chris Barber
Cocoloba - Shannon Hunt
Pocket Doors - Jon Xett
Rose in Bloom - Roger Carlo
Sienna - Phil Hoeflich

For those five, please lease me a bad horse for $1,341,364, which is 10% of the proceeds, and I'll accept, then send the horse back to you. Thanks!
Laura Ferguson
Hall of Fame

Re: Nursery Stud Lease Auction - Blue Hens (Winners Posted)

Post by Laura Ferguson »

Laura Ferguson wrote: 1 year ago Put up the first of three lease auctions (the others will be closer to the end of the year, and will be mostly stars/formidables/brilliants, with several blue hens, although most of the blue hens are in this auction).

Since I already have plenty of $$$, at the end of the auction, I'm going to draw five mares' names at random. The purchaser of each of those mares (so it is possible to win more than once), will get 10% of the total sales proceeds from this auction. As an example, if the total for the auction is $500,000, those five players will get $50,000 each, regardless of what they actually paid for the mare. I did this the last four years and I think it has been a hit. The mares get a number, based on where they are alphabetically (so Aibitir is 1, Wishes on Stars is 147), and then I'll pull five numbers at random between 1 and 147.

Good luck, and have fun!

Laura
Roger Carlo
Miler

Re: Nursery Stud Lease Auction - Blue Hens (Winners Posted)

Post by Roger Carlo »

Thank you Laura. I really appreciate you giving back. This is a big boost for my stable.