Turf mile & paint mare auctions

SIMHorseRacing.com is not responsible for any claims or sales made in this section
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Tammy Stawicki
Hall of Fame

Turf mile & paint mare auctions

Post by Tammy Stawicki »

I just got my annual I have too many horses broodmare auction up. I'm doing 2 this year

A sale auction you can find here: https://www.simhorseracing.com/auctions ... ionID=5698

and a lease auction can find here: https://www.simhorseracing.com/auctions ... ionID=5699

My life is too crazy right now to make my normal color-coded charts about who is a stakes winner, out of a stakes winner, etc, but I encourage you to check out their pedigrees as some are quite nice. Also, a number of these mares were in last year's lease auction and I did do the chart then which should still be mostly accurate minus any new stakes-winning family members in the last year, you can the post I did for the paints back then here: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=54338&p=453617
Turf Miler studs
Hempstead
Nonego
Omnsicience

Paint Sprinter studs
Jersey
Lecythus*

Paint Mid studs
Corona Wagon Train*
Jacinth
Komati*
Livewires Turnpike*

Discounts for stakes winners/producers
* = multidistance potential
Tammy Stawicki
Hall of Fame

Re: Turf mile & paint mare auctions

Post by Tammy Stawicki »

Just a reminder the auctions end tomorrow. There are a couple of daughters of hall of famer mares without any bids one could try and pick up for $1
Turf Miler studs
Hempstead
Nonego
Omnsicience

Paint Sprinter studs
Jersey
Lecythus*

Paint Mid studs
Corona Wagon Train*
Jacinth
Komati*
Livewires Turnpike*

Discounts for stakes winners/producers
* = multidistance potential
Tammy Stawicki
Hall of Fame

Re: Turf mile & paint mare auctions

Post by Tammy Stawicki »

The sale mares all got bids but still a lot of bidless mares in the lease auction including multiple stakes winning blue hens, a steward's cup winning star, and a star out of a hall of famer.
Turf Miler studs
Hempstead
Nonego
Omnsicience

Paint Sprinter studs
Jersey
Lecythus*

Paint Mid studs
Corona Wagon Train*
Jacinth
Komati*
Livewires Turnpike*