Trot mares for sale

SIMHorseRacing.com is not responsible for any claims or sales made in this section
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Shannon Hunt
Eclipse Champion

Trot mares for sale

Post by Shannon Hunt »

I'd breed them myself but the budget only stretches so far and want to make room for some upcoming retirees I have high hopes for.

In Flight Howling - unknown BSA, A hypo to Photobomber, young mare with plenty of breeding years left
Royal Treasury - unknown BSA, A+ hypo to Photobomber, stakes winning/producing family
She's Dangerous - unknown BSA, A hypo to Photobomber, young mare
Tls Lots of Hocum - unknown BSA, A hypo to Photobomber, from the popular TCJS-Devon Castle cross
Cold Trick - star, just two years old
I Am Cash Poor - unknown BSA, A to Photobomber, out of stakes-producing dam
Outdoor Photoshoot - star, young mare out of a really nice dam (produced SC runner-up among others)
DENSE FOG - AWS multiple freak producer
YOU WILL BE FOUND - DR millionaire producer
Also standing arabian sprinter ISKANDAR ELAKBAR, all weather router SUNRISE INTHE DAWN, and chasers RACING PIRATE and SURVIVOR SE LEVE
Shannon Hunt
Eclipse Champion

Re: Trot mares for sale

Post by Shannon Hunt »

Bump, cut prices. I think they can produce decently (if I thought they were bad I would pension them). Just don't want to have 70+ trotter foals. Will also lease them out for free this season if that is preferable.
DENSE FOG - AWS multiple freak producer
YOU WILL BE FOUND - DR millionaire producer
Also standing arabian sprinter ISKANDAR ELAKBAR, all weather router SUNRISE INTHE DAWN, and chasers RACING PIRATE and SURVIVOR SE LEVE