Huge Sale!!

SIMHorseRacing.com is not responsible for any claims or sales made in this section
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Jack Meyer
Eclipse Champion

Huge Sale!!

Post by Jack Meyer »

I'm going to be selling off the majority of my horses over the next several weeks. I'm going to start by just throwing a lot on the sales page, the ones that don't sell, I'll figure out what to do with them, maybe an auction or just GP, depends on what I'm feeling. This will take some time, so be patient with me if you are interested. Also, you can always PM me with interest in certain horses to get them before they go up for sale, obviously some won't be for sale, but most will be. If anyone can help make this easier by telling/showing me how to just put the link on here with horses for sale, that would be greatly appreciated. Mares, runners, yearlings, and so on, most will be up for grabs.

Thank You In Advance
Jack
My Sires:
DR -Mr.White Socks - 50,000
Appy Sprinter- Wings Of Inferno - 15,000
Appy Sprinter - Chain Of Thorns - 7,500
Appy Miler - Chasing Dragons - 15,000
Jack Meyer
Eclipse Champion

Re: Huge Sale!!

Post by Jack Meyer »

Putting up QH mares now, all are either Blue Hens or Star Mares (majority blue Hens). Prices are more for ones I've never bred or have thrown Allowance or better, (more expensive the better gallops). Hens will start are 10k and stars will be less than that unless they had good galloping babies. If you have questions about any horse in particular just PM me.
My Sires:
Jack Meyer
Eclipse Champion

Post by Jack Meyer »

My runners, all I've started so far was claimers through allowance, I'll get others later. Solids and claimers are 1 dollar, I'll give away most claimers if you ask me, productive colts are 10 bucks, fillies 100 bucks, allowance colts are 1000 and fillies are 5000 no matter the improve, all flat prices.
My Sires:
Jack Meyer
Eclipse Champion

Post by Jack Meyer »

Just threw up about 40 Paint mares. All the ones over 10k are mostly Hens or stars with nice gallopers of Stakes or better at least one foal. The ones over 1k up to 10k are mostly stars. Most of the 7k ones are Star Mares I've never bred so I don't know how good they are, a roll of the dice type of thing.
My Sires:
Jack Meyer
Eclipse Champion

Post by Jack Meyer »

Put up some Arabian sprint mares. Hens are 20k or more depending on their babies. Stars are 10k unless gallops are higher then they might be 15k. Anything under 10k should be productive
My Sires:
Jack Meyer
Eclipse Champion

Post by Jack Meyer »

Appy time....anything 10k or higher except one Star are all Hens. 2k to 7k are Star Mares. Anything 1k are formids
My Sires:
Jack Meyer
Eclipse Champion

Post by Jack Meyer »

Just put up a bunch of yearlings. Solids are a buck no matter the improve. Productive colts are 10 bucks, fillies are 500 bucks no matter the improve. Allowance are 2000 for colts and 10k fillies no matter the improve. There are peak, progressive, and late bloomers throughout. I will have runners up as soon as I have time.
My Sires:
Jack Meyer
Eclipse Champion

Post by Jack Meyer »

Throwing a bunch of runners on the sales page, all are Allowance or better. Starting with Arabians, Allowance males are 2-5k and fillies are 10k. My QHs are 15k for Stakes no matter the improve. The geldings are cheaper.
My Sires: