Arabian Stallions For Lease

SIMHorseRacing.com is not responsible for any claims or sales made in this section
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Jo Ferris
Hall of Fame

Arabian Stallions For Lease

Post by Jo Ferris »

I have a very small Arab broodmare band and I'm actually drowning in Arab stallions. for Arabs I have 4 retired stallions, yet only own 25 retired mares. 3 of my stallions are homebreds, 2 are half brothers, I simply don't have the mares to support them since most are closely related to them.

So I'm offering those 3 for lease, PM me if you're interested with an offer. Here's the boys:
Mugello (Adel x Talib's Robe [Talib]) - Sprint
This guy hasn't gotten any love, his yearling crop is nowhere near as good as his 2yo crop. He's an Allowance producer, nicks A with the 2 mare's I've nicked him with.

Money Run Low (Cronos x Talib's Robe [Talib]) - Sprint
Mugello's older half brother, Money's oldest foals are 4yos this year. He has produced one foal with a stakes gallop so far and has a few of his 4yos that ran low 90 SFs last season. He's gotten more attention, at least in his oldest crop, but again, I simply don't have many mares for him, lot of Talib in my barn. Nicks A with the 3 sprint mares I've nicked him with.

All I'll Praise (Hamdan x All I'll Ever Be [The Visionary]) - Router
He had a very small first crop of 13, he did produce a stakes. 9 of my 11 router mares either share the same sire, same dam, his dam sire is their sire, his grand sire is their sire or the mare is his dam. The remaining two still inbreed 3x3 with him, the problem of a small broodmare band and Arab routers in general. He does nick A+ with the 3 route mares I nicked him with.
Arabian:
Money Run Low - 7.5k
Cass Ole - 5k
Mugello - 5k
All I'll Praise - 5k
Zandvoort - 10k

Paint:
Toby Flenderson - 15k
One In The Woods - 5k
We Can Be Heros - 5k
FLD Eclipse - 3.5k
Scooter - 3.5k