PAINT & APPY Broodmare Lease

SIMHorseRacing.com is not responsible for any claims or sales made in this section
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Landon Alexander
Hall of Fame

PAINT & APPY Broodmare Lease

Post by Landon Alexander »

This is the first auction I've created since my return. I messed up and didn't get their ratings listed in the auction; I will list them below.
Blue hens, stars & formidable mares prices based on ratings, foals produced, and lineage.

https://www.simhorseracing.com/auctions ... ionID=2787

blue hen
  • Tenaj Sbbig
    Wading Gate
    Golden Blizzard
    Okie Doky
    Skid Row Angel
star
  • Post the Vodka
    Redd Kross
    Retro Girl
    Fantasy Empire
    Half Bad Passion
    Hotel Robe
    Simply Zoomin
    Three Red Wagons
    Timina
    Whatever Castle
    Flames of Teal
    glass pearl
    Gold Snow Castle
    suena
    we accept her
    crimson flame
    paint my heart
    roaring princess
    shadows and lace
formidable
  • all the rest
Last edited by Landon Alexander 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
Landon Alexander
Hall of Fame

Re: PAINT & APPY Broodmare Lease

Post by Landon Alexander »

APPYS
Can't Be First per.m.6 Appy Star Mare - descends from Apache Springs lineage
First Class Brooch b.m.8 Appy Star Mare - family of stakes producing mares.
Wind Bag pal.m.8 Appy Star Mare - daughter of G1W
Zeme bro.m.8 Appy Star Mare - daughter of 3x Stakes Producing dam and family of stallion Lots of Fun through dam Shades of Fun. Half sister of mare is 3yo The Pretty Pony. Full sister produced 3yo Let's Be Jamaican.

One Big Close gru.m.5 Appy Formidable - great granddaughter of Hall of Fame champion mare Pez
Fools in the Dark ch.m.7 Appy Formidable - half sister to Steward's Cup winner One Vivid Moon.
Double Switch gru.m.6 Appy Formidable - great granddaughter of champion mare Apache Springs
Dancing Bears rro.m.8 Appy Formidable - granddaughter of SW Chance of Showers

Fools Toast bro.m.6 Appy Unpredictable - dam is SW & half sister Maddin is G2W.
Good Enough b.m.6 Appy Formidable - descends from multiple SW & stakes producing mares. Family of stallions Mark Me True & Wanna Have Fun.
Little Pioneer gru.m.6 Appy Formidable - descends from multiple SW & SP mares including Laura Ingalls & Pioneer Girl. Family of stallion Rampaged.
King's Call pal.m.6 Appy Unpredictable - daughter of Steward's Cup winner Colorful Fireworks. Family of champion Chasing Dragons & grade 1 winner Smokey Bones.

PAINTS
Okie Doky d.f.3 Paint Blue Hen - descends from Hall of Fame Champion Gray Monkey & champion stallion Gray Colors.

I had taken the time to list everyone out, but my thing timed out and I lost all the info. With that said, please note that the Paint mares I've listed in the auction are out of stakes winners, have strong female lines of SW / SP mares, and / or descend or are related to Champions, Hall of Famers, and Stewards Cup winners with few exceptions.