Selling Paint (mid/route) horse Etc Etc

SIMHorseRacing.com is not responsible for any claims or sales made in this section
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Ma Springs
Grade 1 Winner

Selling Paint (mid/route) horse Etc Etc

Post by Ma Springs »

Any interest in buying Paint (DR/DM?) Etc Etc, sired by Son of a Paint?

https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1372151

He was a freak on the track with a 100 SF. His career got a late start, except for a couple of races as a 3yo he did most of his work between 4-6, winning a G1 and two G2s, earning $366,250, all at 400 yards.

Now the hypos aren’t too impressive and I have no mares that are not related! He's supposed to be versitile, not fully explored on the track. I've gotten a flat A with a random DR mare (snuck and borrowed one in Ken's barn, I would love some help with one more DR hypo in some context!), A- with a DM BH (and B+ with a DS BH).

I'm taking offers if anyone is interested in buying and standing this guy (and also a little hypo help if anyone is up for that, thank you!).
Nashville Stud
Elite Power | DS/DM/AWS/AWM/AWR | $40,000
Levels | TM | $12,000 with incentives
Kacchan | TM | $3,500
Ma Springs
Grade 1 Winner

Re: Selling Paint (mid/route) horse Etc Etc

Post by Ma Springs »

Big thank you for a couple of hypo messages! 🙏 Hypos are what they are. Anyone feeling like givning him a chance, let me know!
Nashville Stud
Elite Power | DS/DM/AWS/AWM/AWR | $40,000
Levels | TM | $12,000 with incentives
Kacchan | TM | $3,500