Growing Up Green Series ATT: Junior Players!

Advice and Other Goodies for Newbies
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Grant Carroll
Two Year Old

Re: Growing Up Green Series ATT: Junior Players!

Post by Grant Carroll »

2nd leg is looking like a nice race, good luck everyone
Cleo Patra
Hall of Fame

Post by Cleo Patra »

A few little updates! The first race has been run and won, so the point tallies are:
Chasing Yesterday (KY) - Grant Carroll - 4 points
Self Love Day (JPN) - Grant Carroll - 3 points
Battle Whiskey (CAN) - Nick Shredder - 2 points
Mystic Oracle (JPN) - Vicki Johnson - 1 points

As the trainer of the winner, Grant Carroll has won a free breeding to Valar. I'll send all of those out at the end, but if you have won and would like to breed your mare immediately, please PM me and I'll get to it ASAP.

In other news, the first prize lease filly FIREWORK improved to a Freak galloper. I'll give her a few runs this season to get her going so she'll be ready to head to the big races during her 3 and 4yo seasons with whoever wins her.
APPENDICES remained an allowance late bloomer
WITH ALL MY SOUL jumped from allowance late bloomer to stakes peak, so she might also have a few runs to make sure she's fit and ready for her winning trainer's lease.
AT STUD
DR... ROYAL ASSASSIN | WITTED
TR... DAY TO DAY | FIRST CLASS | MEGAPIXELS | MIJO | VALAR | WILDNESS
Future Sires... CINEMA (Y69 or 70) | TRAILBLAZING (Y68 or 69)
Grant Carroll
Two Year Old

Post by Grant Carroll »

That is fantastic Cleo. Thank you again for holding this competition. I will wait till the end for the information for breeding with Valar. Cheers
Grant Carroll
Two Year Old

Post by Grant Carroll »

Hey, Congratulations Nick. I couldnt catch ya. Well Done
Nick Shredder
Sprinter

Post by Nick Shredder »

Grant Carroll wrote: 1 year ago Hey, Congratulations Nick. I couldnt catch ya. Well Done
Thank you! Super happy I made it a competitive series with you.
Grant Carroll
Two Year Old

Post by Grant Carroll »

Thank's Nick, it's touch and go if I can enter the 3rd leg of the Series. I think my Junior Player Status might be finished the day before that. I was happy to claim some horses and enter my first racing competition. Getting a win and a breed with Valar is a bonus. Hopefully I do sneak into the 3rd leg but if not wishing you and all other Junior players all the best for the rest of the competition. It's not unusual you were out in front and I was trying to run you down :) . Since I started back up late into the new players after missing the first 3 months we have had some great races and you won a lot of them. I'm still mainly running $1 horses I bought but getting winners and making profit. My stable will improve over time as I cut back my numbers and breed. You have done really well Nick, always a pleasure to race against you, Cheers
Vicki Johnson
Sprinter

Post by Vicki Johnson »

Grant..you aren't quiting the series because you are afraid of my horses are you??? i have been holding back on you'll...
Grant Carroll
Two Year Old

Post by Grant Carroll »

:D I know you will have a big finish Vicki, All the best mate ;)
Nick Shredder
Sprinter

Post by Nick Shredder »

Grant and Vicki, I am glad both of you were around to give me some competition the last couple of seasons.
Cleo Patra
Hall of Fame

Post by Cleo Patra »

Cleo Patra wrote: 1 year ago I have had an anonymous donation of 500k. Should I split it between the current prizes, or is there another prize we should add to the list? Open to suggestions!
I had an idea for this donation. What if it gets split evenly by all players who participate with an eligible horse but don't win a prize?
AT STUD
DR... ROYAL ASSASSIN | WITTED
TR... DAY TO DAY | FIRST CLASS | MEGAPIXELS | MIJO | VALAR | WILDNESS
Future Sires... CINEMA (Y69 or 70) | TRAILBLAZING (Y68 or 69)
Vicki Johnson
Sprinter

Post by Vicki Johnson »

That is kind to do divide it among those who don't win.. my choice is it is up to you'll and the winners since it isn't their fault my horses are energy conservation units.... (slow but steady) Not saying I wouldn't want it but let the others decide...I have fun with my growing stable of horses and enjoy being a part of the group. Not really been a game person too much before and think this is fun!
Grant Carroll
Two Year Old

Post by Grant Carroll »

Yes, I'm happy with that. Some players may not of had the funds to claim higher horses for this competition but they still are having a go. Sounds good if everyone else is happy with that decision.
Timothy Christopher
Two Year Old

Post by Timothy Christopher »

im just having fun, i think i claimed my horses a week and a half before this started because i never read the forums lol
STUDS
Grant Carroll
Two Year Old

Post by Grant Carroll »

Hey Timothy, yeah same. I had been very busy, got the invitation in a message and had to do some very fast claiming :) It's all been good fun, Cheers
Grant Carroll
Two Year Old

Post by Grant Carroll »

Howdy, good luck to everyone in the 4th leg. I didnt know till I just read the article now from Vicki that the other new entries were not claimers suitable for points in this race so I guess my run is over. Would have been good to contest the last leg but that's the rules, Cheers