Mixed Up Program

Advice and Other Goodies for Newbies
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Landon Alexander
Hall of Fame

Re: Mixed Up Program

Post by Landon Alexander »

There were no winners in Week 14 though a couple people came close.

All of Week 15 races have been posted. I hope there are some entries. If you need free racing stock, please contact the MUP stable in the game located under "Program, Mixed Up".

https://sites.google.com/site/mixedupmi ... contact-us

I will try to get Week 16 up tonight.
Landon Alexander
Hall of Fame

no winners in Week 15 as we had zero entries.

Week 16 will be posted today. Does anybody have any requests on what kind of race they think their stable needs? I would like to end this season with at least 1 more winner.
Landon Alexander
Hall of Fame

For those that are interested in Mixed Breed racing, hop over the mixed breed forum and read the corresponding thread to this one in regards to winning quality stock for you barns!!
Landon Alexander
Hall of Fame

we've been passing out tons of prize horses lately! 6, to be exact, in only two weeks of racing!! Jump over the mixed breed forums and check out the mixed up program thread to win awesome prize horses!

Get free mixed breed horses just by saying pretty please via the private message -- PM the stable "Mixed Up Program" ... found under the owners listing "P" for program.

We have TONS of FREE stock breeds and harness racers to give away. I repeat FREE!!!

Now is the time to get into these awesome breeds. Very supportive community and the competition is perfect for new players to jump in to earn purse money on Wednesday nights!! :)
Landon Alexander
Hall of Fame

By the way, if you don't specify which breed when you say "pretty please" I'll send ya stock from the breed that I have the most of. :)

Reminder of the breeds:
Quarter horses
Appaloosas
Paints
Arabians
Trotters
Pacers
Landon Alexander
Hall of Fame

Landon Alexander wrote:By the way, if you don't specify which breed when you say "pretty please" I'll send ya stock from the breed that I have the most of. :)

Reminder of the breeds:
Quarter horses
Appaloosas
Paints
Arabians
Trotters
Pacers

Still plenty of horses available. If you would like to try your hand at training some young yearlings for racing next season, too, let me know!! I've got a few to send out to new homes.
Landon Alexander
Hall of Fame

The MUP has a lot of real nice wow / scary horses waiting to be issued (for free) with player participation. If you qualify, please partake. We'd love to send all these horses to new homes ASAP. :)

Ongoing MUP thread: http://www.simhorseracing.com/simforum/ ... &start=225

MUP website: https://sites.google.com/site/mixedupmixersprogam/home

Fun new information:
A big welcome to the newest PRIZE (wow/stakes/scary/special) horses!! Thank you all for the donations that have made this possible.

QUARTER HORSES:
Trouble Maker ** scary **
Delicious Denman
Goldstripped Acres

ARABIANS:
It'smyturntowow
Hewenttotiffanys
Way To Wow
Moonlit Wonder
Thriftshop Glory
Haidar
For Keeps II

TROTTERS:
Omolene

PACERS:
Kinda Awesome
Chevy Summer

APPYS:
Wow'emwithmygame
Backwoods Star

PAINTS:
Prairie Wonder

** SCARY/SPECIAL ** Prize horses will be rewarded to winners of predetermined graded races listed below: (*if an eligible player does not win the specified race the horse will be carried over to a new TBD race most likely the Steward's Cup races.)

Eligibility: To Win A SPECIAL / SCARY Horse
  • Persons that are new to the non-TB racing aspect of simhorseracing.com or to the specific breed in question. (Any player status. No stable size limitations.)
    Must have less than six stakes competitive horses (horses that finish in the top-3 fifty-percent of the time in stakes races) of the breed in question residing in your stable at time of entry into selected race.
    Person has won less than three PRIZE horses (regardless of breed) from the MUP.
* Persons must meet all three criteria to be eligible.

(^^ So in other words, if you want to win a QH filly by entering the Week 8 race specified then you cannot have any more than 5 other horses in your barn that are competitive in stakes company (that is horses that are finishing on the board 50% of the time they are entered into stakes races). Does that help clarify more than the above?)

IN OTHER NEWS: People that have won 2 prize horses in the past are eligible to win a 3rd prize horse these first 3 weeks of the new season. Please post 1 race per week of the breed of your choosing to win the same-breed-prize horse... Remember, though, you can only post ONE race (not one per breed). People that have not won 2 prize horses (or even one prize horse) can continue posting 1 race per breed per week that they hope to win.

LASTLY, we have A LOT of horses ready to race (wings / great / nice / okay types) that need new homes!!! FREE HORSES -- just message the Mixed Up Stable to get your FREE HORSES. When you message remember to list the breed (or breeds) you would like. We also have trainees available.

**DISCLAIMER: stable managers are not allowed to purchase or be given a PRIZE horse that has traveled through the mixed up program (whether donated or a homebred) for one calender year after a horse has been given to the rewarded owner.**
Kay O. Johnson
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Kay O. Johnson »

New Players Get FREE MIXED BREED RACE HORSES from Mixed Up Program! All free horses are htt or wings! You can specify which breeds you prefer.
Send a PM to Program, Mixed Up to request your horses today!
Glenn Larson
Listed Stakes Winner

Post by Glenn Larson »

Sent in game msg last night! Looking forward to racing some Paints!
Glenn Larson
Stallion Rosters

Thoroughbred Stallions

Mixer Stallions
Kay O. Johnson
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Kay O. Johnson »

Thanks Glenn. I will send some over to you. Please spread the word among the new players!
Kay O. Johnson
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Kay O. Johnson »

FREE MIXED BREED HORSES
Kay O. Johnson
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Kay O. Johnson »

The MUP will have a new format in YR 38! Starting wk 1 at Sam Austin Park there will be an 8 race series for NEWBIES ONLY! Winners will be awarded Wow horses (up to 2/player). Check out the website for more info and race schedule!
Chris Gladden
Two Year Old

Post by Chris Gladden »

I would be interested in receiving some Paints, Arabian and Appaloosa's.

Thank you for the generous offer.
Kay O. Johnson
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Kay O. Johnson »

FREE RACE HORSES FOR NEW PLAYERS!

Now is the time to be finding your horses for the new Mixed Up Programs race series for NEW PLAYERS ONLY! First race is week one and is an 870 yard race for Appaloosas 4 yr old+ NW2. I would love to see this race have a full turnout!