Mixed Up Program

Advice and Other Goodies for Newbies
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Chris Everett
Hall of Fame

Re: Mixed Up Program

Post by Chris Everett »

Updated: Week 7 has a open Pacer allowance for 3 year olds and up. New Players get in on your chance for a nice horse.
Ali Hedgestone
Eclipse Champion

Post by Ali Hedgestone »

I would like to thank Chris for running this. I have now 'graduated' to Junior status. But I got a great horse before I did. :)

Thank you again.
Dan Kauffman: 52 mixers previewed. You (and Glenn) should get paid or institutionalized (Y48, W15, D3)
Patrick O'Malley
Eclipse Champion

Post by Patrick O'Malley »

Congrats Jordan Zen on picking up his first win like this. New players, you should be entering these races. If you can't find a horse that fits the race, go talk to someone who runs that breed, they will more than likely be able to sell you something suitable for an affordable price.
It's alive!
Kay O. Johnson
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Kay O. Johnson »

I always put eligible horses on the new players page for $1 but no one picked up the nice galloping unraced 3 yr old paint I had up.
Chris Everett
Hall of Fame

Post by Chris Everett »

Congratulations Jordan Zen on their win in the Mixed Up week 8 race. Sadly there were no entries in the female counterpart. Check out week 9 and 10. Arab routers week 9 and QH sprinters week 10.
Kinclaire Farm
Miler

Post by Kinclaire Farm »

Chris, would it be possible to make these races a little more open? For example, the QH race is only for maidens. Personally I don't have any horses eligible because of that. I know that we are trying to fill these races, so it might make it a bit easier if restrictions like that were minimized.

Thanks!
Kinclaire Farm
Moriarty -- Steward's Cup winning Paint Sprinter
Visionary Leader -- Steward's Cup winning Arabian Router
Nini Panini
Eclipse Champion

Post by Nini Panini »

I see not all of the Mixed Up races are for new players (correct me if I'm wrong, Ramey won a mixed up race last year), so is this kind of thing going to continue in Y34?
"How do you describe perfection? Why try, let's just watch her run!"
Chris Everett
Hall of Fame

Post by Chris Everett »

Tbh, i couldnt keep up with it with my job. If someone wants to take over i can give the username/pw on the account. I really cant find the time to do this and ive been too busy :(
Landon Alexander
Hall of Fame

Mixed Up Mixers Program

Post by Landon Alexander »

https://sites.google.com/site/mixedupmixersprogam/home

The above website is where information will be posted in regards to the program for reference. Please feel free to make suggestions, thoughts or corrections to the website here in this thread.

We are currently awaiting the open of the new Mixed Up Mixers Program stable. Once the stable is open it will be accepting donations (examples of donations are listed on the website). All of the Stable Managers of this program have (or will have) the email & password to the stable and website.

You will find that "renovations" to the program have occurred including some expansion to the program consists of.
Terry Nohl
Two Year Old

Post by Terry Nohl »

Have entered Flyinatlastcall in the Trotter race!

Thanks for the colt last week! Hopefully I will be able to contribute sometime in the near future!

Terry
Landon Alexander
Hall of Fame

Here is the MUP list of winners thus far: https://sites.google.com/site/mixedupmi ... he-winners

P.S.!! Week 10 & Week 11 races are posted! If you are interested in Trotters we have a double feature Week 11. Need a few winners to move those 2yo Prize Horses!! :) Remember to post here in the corresponding Mixed Breed Message Board thread re: your entry so we know who you are! { Mixed Up Program - Win The Prize}
WEBSITE FOR ENTRIES: https://sites.google.com/site/mixedupmixersprogam/home

Also, don't forget that you can email the Mixed Up Program stable in-game as the website describes if you are in need of a few free horses to supplement your ability to participate in the MUP races. These are not "prize" horses, but free stock that Sim players have donated as "freebies". Many are quality claimers & allowance runners.
Landon Alexander
Hall of Fame

I put up a slew of races (don't kill me, Kay) as a Christmas gift to new MB players!! I would like to see plenty of these Prize horses moved to new homes Week 13 & Week 14. Lots of opportunities.

Prize horses will be awarded to only WINNERS during Week 13. The rules will return to the normal rules used over this season starting Week 14 (top finishing new MB player wins the Prize if in top 3). Good luck & Happy Holidays!

With Christmas Cheer: https://sites.google.com/site/mixedupmixersprogam/home

Remember: post HERE (click) your entry / week / horse.

To Win Horse From A Race
Persons that are new to the non-TB racing aspect of simhorseracing.com or to the specific breed in question.
  • Any player status.
    No stable size limitations.
    Must have less than three stakes competitive horses (horses that finish in the top-3 fifty-percent of the time in stakes races) of the breed in question residing in your stable at time of entry into selected race.
    One can only win up to TWO prize horses in a lifetime (regardless of breed).
* Persons must meet all three criteria to be eligible.

PRIZES: https://sites.google.com/site/mixedupmi ... prize-barn

As a sidenote: we have a ton of freebies to give away if you are looking to get a string of mixers / standardbreds started.
Landon Alexander
Hall of Fame

Updated: https://sites.google.com/site/mixedupmixersprogam/home

No winners last week (only 1 person entered). Good luck to the entries tomorrow night!
Landon Alexander
Hall of Fame

Stay Tuned for exciting SC contest

Check the website for some exciting new news on a super awesome contest coming your way! More details to be revealed soon.
Landon Alexander
Hall of Fame

Week 15 races posted