Y44 Sales/Auctions/Giveaways

Advice and Other Goodies for Newbies
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Awesome Karl
Derby Contender

Re: Y44 Sales/Auctions/Giveaways

Post by Awesome Karl »

Placed 2 year old productive gallopers for $2000 on the new player sales page.
The Master (Turf Router) Stud Fee $10,000. 1 free breeding per player to a mare that hypos A-, A or A+.
Solomone Leuluai
Two Year Old

Post by Solomone Leuluai »

Anyone got any potential winners out there for lease?
Glenn Escobar
Grade 3 Winner

Post by Glenn Escobar »

Solomone Leuluai wrote:Anyone got any potential winners out there for lease?
If you PM me in-game and just let me know what type of distance/surface you are looking for, I'm sure I will have some to lease out. Helps both of us, I have extra runners as it is.
“In the race for excellence,there is no finish line.”

— His Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum
David Gray
Miler

Post by David Gray »

I am cleaning out my TB barn in the next few days and will be starting with claimers (mostly maidens) on the new player sales page for $1. They will earn money at trial park!
"Pay attention as David Gray is building a nice stable of runners." Howard Cake
Glenn Larson
Listed Stakes Winner

Post by Glenn Larson »

I am cleaning out my QH and TB dirt horses. Sold everything allowance or better already, I'll be putting unraced productives, solids and claimers up now starting with dirt sprinters. fillies more expensive as they are generally by good sires and have potential as broodmares

productive fillies $1000, colts $750 (geld for profit) and geldings $500
solid fillies $750 colts $500 geldings $250
claimer fillies $550 colts $250 geldings $1
different career colt $100
Glenn Larson
Stallion Rosters

Thoroughbred Stallions

Mixer Stallions
Dom Behan
Turf Router

My horses on New Player sales page

Post by Dom Behan »

I have +100 horses listed, racers are all 3yo, solid and claimer, broodmares are good/formidable .... any new player interested in 5 or more, can have them for free, just list the names here.
Robbie Dee
Classic Contender

Post by Robbie Dee »

Hi Dom

I wouldn't mind getting these 5

Never Ending Story
Cruise to Town
Press Van
Rust Dust
Sanjo

Thanks in advance

Robbie Dee
some days you're the pigeon and some days you're the statue
Dom Behan
Turf Router

Post by Dom Behan »

On their way Robbie.
Garret Folsom
Hall of Fame

Post by Garret Folsom »

I'm beginning a slow reduction to my racing barn. I'll be getting rid of a few horses each week for the rest of the year. They are available for free to anybody, but I'm just posting this in the new player section. If nobody wants them, they will be sent to Greener Pastures on Sunday whenever I wake up.

Here is this weeks list.

Del Mar Kombat - AW Router - was a productive galloper last time he was checked. A move to claiming races might help him.
Midnihte Sheikh - Arabian Router - was a productive galloper last time he was checked.
Meola - AW Router (maybe Dirt too) - was a productive galloper last time he was checked. Won back in Week 5 this year.
Rage and Kaos - AW Router - was a claimer galloper last time he was checked. Probably doesn't have any ability left (Probably never really had any!)
Myster E - SB Trotter - was an allowance galloper last time he was checked. He's out of a Blue Hen mare.
Gold Keeper - AW Router - was a claimer galloper last time he was checked. Same as Rage and Kaos above.

If you're interested in any of these horses, send me a PM and they are yours for free.
David Barrera Jr
Derby Contender

Post by David Barrera Jr »

I have a number of horses for sale listed at $1.00......I will give all away for free to any stable owner. Please select horses and post here or to me via PM.

Dave (BrunoBlack)
Dom Behan
Turf Router

Post by Dom Behan »

Added some 2/3yo TB's on new player sales page ... productive $40, solid $25, claimer $1.
Dom Behan
Turf Router

Post by Dom Behan »

AW Routers - Any new player interested in trying AWR division, PM me and I will send a few FREE, they do OK in Alaska claimers and you get another couple of race nights. :lol:
Carolyn Eaton
Hall of Fame

Post by Carolyn Eaton »

2yo claimers are on the NP sales page for $1000 - all males are intact, so once you purchased you can geld and be even.

Many of the fillies are very well bred.

12/21/16: Solids are up for $5000

any unsold will be changed to regular sales barn on 12/25; among them is a 2yo filly from the family of Coast Guard Alaska
I'm just here for the fun of it
Dom Behan
Turf Router

FREEE ... 3yo Dirt Router Maidens

Post by Dom Behan »

I have a bunch of DR maidens to go .. each FREE package is 1 Prod, I Solid, 3 Claimers per request .... most are at least 90% equip checked. Just reply here or PM me.
Dom Behan
Turf Router

FREE ... 3yo TB Dirt Routers

Post by Dom Behan »

I have a bunch of DR maidens to go .. each FREE package is 1 Prod, I Solid, 3 Claimers per request .... most are at least 90% equip checked. Just reply here or PM me.