Incredible Opportunity for a Newer Player

Advice and Other Goodies for Newbies
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Ryan Whitehead
Grade 3 Winner

Incredible Opportunity for a Newer Player

Post by Ryan Whitehead »

Next SIM season I will not be able to play as much as normal since I will be committed to training for a new job at work. Average training time is 8-10 weeks. I will be able to play some but time will be limited. Therefore I am seeking a NEWER player to be my assistant so here is a description of what I have in mind.

*Selected player will be paid in SIM cash at the beginning of week 9 and then again at the end of the Season. Pay will be 25% of the earnings. Normally I'm able to earn between 6-10M per season just depends. So realistically you are looking to make 1.5M to 2.5M as my assistant.

Expectations:

-Enter horses in races on either 2 or 3 weeks rest (likely 350 to 500 horses). I will have a barn set aside with Horses that I will enter like Phenomenal One.
-Perform equipment training for yearlings starting Week 5. I'll do all training before that time.
-Check-in with me every couple of weeks via in game message and let me know how things are going and any questions you may have.
-Consider this as a training opportunity as well
-Breeding mares rated Stars or lower with exceptions. We will discuss this more in-depth

This will be a very time consuming but obviously the better job you do the more money you can make. If interested either respond on the forum or shoot me a private message. Thanks. -Ryan
Improvisational 80K
Fade to Black 50K
Moneyed 40K
Moose Knuckle 28K
Forefront 15K
Peter Quill
Sprinter

Re: Incredible Opportunity for a Newer Player

Post by Peter Quill »

Hi Ryan,

I sent you a private message.

Thanks,
Pete
Azure Sapphire
Two Year Old

Post by Azure Sapphire »

I have private messaged you as well.
Brandon Schultz
Turf Router

Post by Brandon Schultz »

The money sounds great... but I have a hard enough time keeping track of my own horses, let alone the hundreds you have!

Best of luck in finding the right "assistant trainer"
The Brandon Schultz Stable Website
Now Standing
TB Dirt Sprint | Dopamine ($55k)
TB Dirt Route | Ill With Want ($35k)
Ryan Whitehead
Grade 3 Winner

Post by Ryan Whitehead »

Thanks for the interest. I now have assistant trainers. :)
Improvisational 80K
Fade to Black 50K
Moneyed 40K
Moose Knuckle 28K
Forefront 15K