Game Points

Advice and Other Goodies for Newbies
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Craig Nevill
Two Year Old

Game Points

Post by Craig Nevill »

Tried to find this on the forum but no luck. Is there anyway apart from purchasing them that you can get Game Points?
Regina Moore
Hall of Fame

Re: Game Points

Post by Regina Moore »

There's The Exchange (My Office > My Bank > Exchange) where one trades SIM dollars for GP, and vice versa, with other players anonymously. But that won't be much help if you don't have many SIM dollars to spare. Plus, I don't think new players can use it, unless that rule no longer applies.

FAQ
Diane Townsend
Classic Contender

Post by Diane Townsend »

You can use the Exchange once you are a Junior player
Nigerian Prince (TS)
Race With Lions (TM)
The Womble (TR)
Seismic (TR)
Legendary Dragonet (Chase)
Red Eyed Me (Appy Mid)
Diane Townsend
Classic Contender

Post by Diane Townsend »

If you hop into the chatroom a senior player may be willing to help
Nigerian Prince (TS)
Race With Lions (TM)
The Womble (TR)
Seismic (TR)
Legendary Dragonet (Chase)
Red Eyed Me (Appy Mid)
Craig Nevill
Two Year Old

Post by Craig Nevill »

Thanks for the details. What I probably should have added in my questions is can you gt game points from eithin the game not just off other players. Example - Do you get any for winning a race? Can you sell a horse for Game points? It is great that players will help you out with some but if they are having to pay for it why would the continue to support another player for too long.

I am trying to work out what people spend etc on the game over the year as you seem to have to use game points for stud fees, Horse whisper, Trainer on gear etc. If you have a lot of horses that can be a big commitment if you have to buy all your game points. Don't want to start down the path then find I am having to spend money every month on game points.