Hey All

Advice and Other Goodies for Newbies
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Joshua Little
Two Year Old

Hey All

Post by Joshua Little »

I'm Josh. Only interested in Thoroughbreds and Quarter Horses. Played Trophyhorse back in the day (still miss it). This sim seems like the closest thing to it. I'm brand new to the place and trying to figure it all out, but it seems pretty simple and complicated at the same time. I've got a couple claimers, one that the trainer says will be decent, I just gotta figure out his other piece of equipment. I've got two horses in my training barn, one Quarter Horse, and one Thoroughbred. I think the equipment is the hardest thing to figure out, haha.
Mr. Lord Rich
Hall of Fame

Re: Hey All

Post by Mr. Lord Rich »

I have been playing for 6 real life years and i just found out last week I had been running one of my better horses with the wrong equip her first 3 seasons haha

I can send you some nice QH since that is your interest.
Send me a message in game and I’ll send you some horses when I’m home.
A CAVAL DONATO NON SI GUARDA IN BOCCA
Lily Miles March
Miler

Post by Lily Miles March »

Hi Josh, welcome, this is a great game. I never played Trophyhorse but there are so many old games I miss from time to time. Worth hanging on when you find a good one and getting past the initial stages of figuring it all out. Good luck and enjoy!
Joshua Little
Two Year Old

Post by Joshua Little »

Thanks guys for the warm welcome!
Mentor Program
Two Year Old

Post by Mentor Program »

Welcome Joshua!

I played Trophyhorse when it was around too- this game is more complex, but just as addictive!

If you ever need help, the mentor program is here! Drop us a message in game :)
Mr. Lord Rich
Hall of Fame

Post by Mr. Lord Rich »

Can I sign up for a mentor too?
A CAVAL DONATO NON SI GUARDA IN BOCCA