Sponsored 500K Turf Router Race - Trial Park

Advice and Other Goodies for Newbies
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Jo Ferris
Hall of Fame

Re: Sponsored 500K Turf Router Race - Trial Park

Post by Jo Ferris »

This was a great idea Ryan, and it went very well! I say this should becoming a thing, maybe one at Jr High too? I'm game to throw in purse money. Always like to find a way to help out new players, we were all there once, money is tight, still figuring some stuff out but trying to stay afloat. 100k really doesn't get you too far
Arabian:
Money Run Low - 7.5k
Cass Ole - 5k
Mugello - 5k
All I'll Praise - 5k
Zandvoort - 10k

Paint:
Toby Flenderson - 15k
One In The Woods - 5k
We Can Be Heros - 5k
FLD Eclipse - 3.5k
Scooter - 3.5k
Steve Leavitt
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Steve Leavitt »

Ryan, I remember you sponsoring a bunch of stakes races at Trial Park as your farewell when you became a junior player. I did the same thing when I graduated out, but have fallen out of sponsoring races there (that's back when you and I both went by different names). I've just placed a reminder note on my page to sponsor a $500k dirt route race at TP in Week 16 next year. I think if a couple of others come forward, we could also have dirt and turf milers and sprinters covered! It would become like their own version of the SC!
Jo Ferris
Hall of Fame

Post by Jo Ferris »

Steve Leavitt wrote: 4 years ago Ryan, I remember you sponsoring a bunch of stakes races at Trial Park as your farewell when you became a junior player. I did the same thing when I graduated out, but have fallen out of sponsoring races there (that's back when you and I both went by different names). I've just placed a reminder note on my page to sponsor a $500k dirt route race at TP in Week 16 next year. I think if a couple of others come forward, we could also have dirt and turf milers and sprinters covered! It would become like their own version of the SC!
Provided the exchange treats me well next year I can cover a couple races, got the money, GPs are the issue. If I can't get the GPs I'd be happy to cover some of the money to bump up the purse. Would love to do a mixer one too, but that may be a bit much
Arabian:
Money Run Low - 7.5k
Cass Ole - 5k
Mugello - 5k
All I'll Praise - 5k
Zandvoort - 10k

Paint:
Toby Flenderson - 15k
One In The Woods - 5k
We Can Be Heros - 5k
FLD Eclipse - 3.5k
Scooter - 3.5k
Steve Leavitt
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Steve Leavitt »

Mixers at Trial Park? Tell ya what, Jo, since you're offering some money, I'll also sponsor a $500k turf sprint race at Trial Park in Week 16. Like Ryan, I'll do the initial $100k if you're able to cover the difference?
Ryan Whitehead
Grade 3 Winner

Post by Ryan Whitehead »

Steve:

Its ironic that I found this mare on the sales page today. Look at the race record mainly the 50k and 75k wins. lol I do believe we sponsored a couple of Trial Park races back in the day.

https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.php?HorseID=650992
Improvisational 80K
Fade to Black 50K
Moneyed 40K
Moose Knuckle 28K
Forefront 15K
Jo Ferris
Hall of Fame

Post by Jo Ferris »

Steve Leavitt wrote: 4 years ago Mixers at Trial Park? Tell ya what, Jo, since you're offering some money, I'll also sponsor a $500k turf sprint race at Trial Park in Week 16. Like Ryan, I'll do the initial $100k if you're able to cover the difference?
Not at trial park, but mixer new player only big races, either way, little far fetched, we'll stick with TBs.

Anyway, happy to throw in 500k-1M
Arabian:
Money Run Low - 7.5k
Cass Ole - 5k
Mugello - 5k
All I'll Praise - 5k
Zandvoort - 10k

Paint:
Toby Flenderson - 15k
One In The Woods - 5k
We Can Be Heros - 5k
FLD Eclipse - 3.5k
Scooter - 3.5k
Steve Leavitt
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Steve Leavitt »

That $500K DIRT route race I promised at Trial Park is now posted.
https://www.simhorseracing.com/race.php?RaceID=1427130
New players, here is your chance for some big money at the end of the racing year.
Jo Ferris
Hall of Fame

Post by Jo Ferris »

500k Turf sprint race is up
https://www.simhorseracing.com/race.php?RaceID=1427139
Best of luck new players!!
Arabian:
Money Run Low - 7.5k
Cass Ole - 5k
Mugello - 5k
All I'll Praise - 5k