Please contact the Mentor Program stable for a mentor!

Advice and Other Goodies for Newbies
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Kamden Walters
Two Year Old

Re: Please contact the Mentor Program stable for a mentor!

Post by Kamden Walters »

looking for one
Kamden Walters
Two Year Old

Post by Kamden Walters »

i need a mentor I live in England i am interested in racing TBs on the flat,
Maria Schreuder
Derby Contender

Post by Maria Schreuder »

I applied via the stable link above but I see it hasn't been logged into for a while. Is still going? Thanks.
Jack Christensen
Derby Contender

Post by Jack Christensen »

Maria Schreuder wrote: 3 years ago I applied via the stable link above but I see it hasn't been logged into for a while. Is still going? Thanks.
I'm 90% sure it is still going. If not pop into the chatroom, and someone will help you out.
Dom Behan
Turf Router

Post by Dom Behan »

Jack Christensen wrote: 3 years ago
Maria Schreuder wrote: 3 years ago I applied via the stable link above but I see it hasn't been logged into for a while. Is still going? Thanks.
I'm 90% sure it is still going. If not pop into the chatroom, and someone will help you out.

Maria, if you are still in need of a mentor, send me a PM.
Annie Ribeau
Two Year Old

Post by Annie Ribeau »

Hello! I am Annie from Pennsylvania, I haven't decided what I want to specalise in. I myself own a OTTB. I am also finishing my last semester of college so I am going to be online sporadically but I want to learn and be able to start playing!
Mentor Program
Two Year Old

Post by Mentor Program »

Any players joining now and during the break, please contact the mentor program and we can put you in touch with someone who can help you out, ready for Year 58.

We are at the end of a racing year, so there will be two weeks with no races. The chat room is a great place to go to meet people and you’ll find people keen to help out new players there too 😊
Kasia
Two Year Old

Post by Kasia »

I need a mentor. I'm from Poland.
Greg Czechowicz
Miler

Post by Greg Czechowicz »

Kasia wrote: 3 years ago I need a mentor. I'm from Poland.
Not a mentor but i am polish and my wife is named kasia too, lol. She is from LLapy my parents are from tomaszow mazowiczki something like that
Mentor Program
Two Year Old

Post by Mentor Program »

Just another bump, any new players joining now please contact the mentor program stable in game, not in this thread, to be put in touch with an experienced player, to help you get started. We have a good number of mentors waiting.

The mentor program is;
-A tool to support new players by linking them up with an experienced player
-Helpful to have someone on hand to answers questions and offer guidance on purchasing and racing horses

Some mentors (but not all and it cannot be expected) can offer horses to run and money boosts in hard times. Hanging out in chat, is also a great way to meet people and many players like to support new players who show that they are committed to learning the game and put the effort in.

The sim is complex and can be over-whelming to start with, but it is a hell of a lot of fun and is made better by getting involved and chatting to people :)
Jose Eduardo Jarrin Vasquez
Two Year Old

Post by Jose Eduardo Jarrin Vasquez »

Hello!

I tried to find the mentor program in game but i couldn´t. So following some chat advices i'm writing this message here.

I'm looking for a mentor :D i'm from Ecuador and want to specialice in thoroughbreds.

Thanks a lot in advance!
Gwendolyn Graye
Two Year Old

Post by Gwendolyn Graye »

Hello!

I'm a newbie looking for a mentor, I'm West Cost, USA based, mostly interested in TB's. I've tried to message the Mentor Program account but it just errors and says I need to select a player to send it to (is the Mentor Program account not a player???). Assistance getting a message through is appreciated <3

Thank you,
Gwen
Gwendolyn Graye
Two Year Old

Post by Gwendolyn Graye »

Mentor Program wrote: 3 years ago Just another bump, any new players joining now please contact the mentor program stable in game, not in this thread, to be put in touch with an experienced player, to help you get started. We have a good number of mentors waiting.

The mentor program is;
-A tool to support new players by linking them up with an experienced player
-Helpful to have someone on hand to answers questions and offer guidance on purchasing and racing horses

Some mentors (but not all and it cannot be expected) can offer horses to run and money boosts in hard times. Hanging out in chat, is also a great way to meet people and many players like to support new players who show that they are committed to learning the game and put the effort in.

The sim is complex and can be over-whelming to start with, but it is a hell of a lot of fun and is made better by getting involved and chatting to people :)
I've tried to message the Mentor Program account but it just errors and says I need to select a player to send it to despite the Mentor Program being in the Player Name field. Assistance getting a message through is appreciated <3
Mr. Lord Rich
Hall of Fame

Post by Mr. Lord Rich »

The mentor program died. No longer exists. The account disbursed not too long ago.
A CAVAL DONATO NON SI GUARDA IN BOCCA
Andrew Chillin
Hall of Fame

Post by Andrew Chillin »

Gwendolyn,
I would be happy to help you since the program no longer exists, send me a message in game.

Also for all others, I have decided to start my own mentor program. I can help with any questions or advice. Message me in game.

Good luck and happy racing!

-Andrew
;p