new season question

Advice and Other Goodies for Newbies
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
The Harlequins
Eclipse Champion

new season question

Post by The Harlequins »

Happy new year all.

Could i ask .

If i wanted to race my horse week 1 day 1 of the new season

To keep a 2week gap between races, what is the last week and day that i should race this season.

Regards Frank.
The closest a person ever comes to perfection is when he fills out a job application form.
Tony Baker
Sprinter

Re: new season question

Post by Tony Baker »

This terrified me last year and I was very worried about breaking horses after the break.

For Trial Park runners;

If you are racing 3 weeks apart then it's race Week 14 Day 1 to race again Week 1 Day 1 of next year.
If you are racing 2 weeks apart then it's race Week 15 Day 1 to race again Week 1 Day 1 of next year.

The only thing I never got my head around was exactly how much farm rest they got during the break, but will no long ships and using the above schedule I never bent any horses.
The Harlequins
Eclipse Champion

Post by The Harlequins »

Big thank you.

I also think your one hell of a player in the time youve been on here.

I hate seeing your stable name at trial park lol lol

Regards Frank
The closest a person ever comes to perfection is when he fills out a job application form.
Tony Baker
Sprinter

Post by Tony Baker »

Thanks Frank, I am getting evicted after week 16. Then it's off to play with the big boys and girls in Sim land. :shock:
Mr. Lord Rich
Hall of Fame

Post by Mr. Lord Rich »

Unless the steward makes a mistake and resets tiredness. A couple seasons back that happened and many horses went 16/5 and 1/5 with no issues
A CAVAL DONATO NON SI GUARDA IN BOCCA