Exact Lease End Time?

Advice and Other Goodies for Newbies
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Peter Quill
Sprinter

Exact Lease End Time?

Post by Peter Quill »

Hi All,

Still a bit of a newbie so sorry I should probably know the answer to this question but can't seem to find it for now.

I have leased some mares for breeding and now panicking a bit I guess as just got an alert that I need to breed them before the lease ends (I had this last year but just can't remember).

I just wanted to know exactly when that time for the end of lease is? For example is it exactly when Year 55 begins or when Year 54 ends? Like an exact tick-over from Year 54? Or is it that we have that week in between for breeding as well. There are lease auctions still happening for a couple of days so assuming we have a little time left yet. Thnk I just confused myself!

Sorry for question I should know, hopefully might help out some other newbies as well.

Thanks,
Pete
Laura Ferguson
Hall of Fame

Re: Exact Lease End Time?

Post by Laura Ferguson »

You have until the year turns over (year 54 turns into year 55) this coming Friday. Basically, the deadline to breed foals is also the deadline to breed your leased mares before they go back to their original owner. Hope that helps!
Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

Post by Rochelle Bos »

Racers get sent back at the end of 16.5, and then mares get sent back break week Friday mid day game time :)
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program
• Pension your 2yo or older horse
• Ship your horse to any Kingswood Location
• Sell your horse to Rochelle Bos for $0

Comparison is the thief of joy - Theodore Roosevelt
Peter Quill
Sprinter

Post by Peter Quill »

Thank you Laura & Rochelle for perfect answers! Much appreciated.