question about stable pony

Advice and Other Goodies for Newbies
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
The Harlequins
Eclipse Champion

question about stable pony

Post by The Harlequins »

Do they help a horse relax and is it the same as a gallop.

How do you go about having one.

Frank
The closest a person ever comes to perfection is when he fills out a job application form.
Dave Trainer
Grade 1 Winner

Re: question about stable pony

Post by Dave Trainer »

When you pension a horse you can give it a new career. One of the choices is Stable Pony.
The Harlequins
Eclipse Champion

Post by The Harlequins »

thank you Dave, after buying horses from experiences trainers ,there training as shown, train with stable pony, does it take as much as a gallop does.
The closest a person ever comes to perfection is when he fills out a job application form.
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Post by Carole Hanson »

Frank Chilton wrote: 4 years ago thank you Dave, after buying horses from experiences trainers ,there training as shown, train with stable pony, does it take as much as a gallop does.
It’s just an extra training tool and as far as I know it gives your horse a tiny boost in experience (just the same as gate training and paddock schooling does the same). I personally don’t use anything other than gallops, jogs and workouts (and occasional shedrow walks) and I seem to be doing alright. But who knows, maybe if I trained all of those things my horses would be doing even better 🤷‍♀️
The Harlequins
Eclipse Champion

Post by The Harlequins »

Thanks Carole, i am also getting festivos fever lol,