Lookin for some horses

Advice and Other Goodies for Newbies
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Dylan John
Two Year Old

Lookin for some horses

Post by Dylan John »

Hi guys, I am looking for some horses to race at trial park, I am looking for horses that could earn me $ and not just fill up a race spot.
If you are a top owner but your good horses are not doing so well against others then I can help, even if it's a lease.
Cheers
Andrew Chillin
Hall of Fame

Re: Lookin for some horses

Post by Andrew Chillin »

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=48538

Consider mixers and watch the forums. People will post their nags all the time but Frank and Bertie are quick. You just have to be faster.
;p
The Harlequins
Eclipse Champion

Post by The Harlequins »

Bit confused Dylan says you joined 2 years ago...any tips on how to stay a newbie :lol:
The closest a person ever comes to perfection is when he fills out a job application form.
Bertie Bassett
Miler

Post by Bertie Bassett »

Frank Chilton wrote: 4 years ago Bit confused Dylan says you joined 2 years ago...any tips on how to stay a newbie :lol:
Well spotted Frank. I would like to know the answer as well. Although I did read somewhere that New Player status depends on how often you sign in.

This quote is taken from the faq page. But is 11 years old so don't know if it still applies today.

"A person's time in the SIM is measured by number of weeks logged on. If you log in during Week 1 and then again during Week 4, that is only two weeks of playing time. This is done so that if someone goes on vacation they will not miss out on the valuable time during New and Junior Status."

Bertie
Dylan John
Two Year Old

Post by Dylan John »

I signed up 2 years ago and played 1 week then I had no time to play (work etc) so I never logged back on and then logged back on few weeks ago.
The Harlequins
Eclipse Champion

Post by The Harlequins »

Thank you for bothing to reply to the ramblings of a jealous guy lol
The closest a person ever comes to perfection is when he fills out a job application form.
Jimmy Jewell
Sprinter

Post by Jimmy Jewell »

I was the same Dylan.
Started this y55, wk4, and couldn't work out how to make my first horse.
Then realised I'd actually signed up in Y52 and totally forgot about the game....stayin this time though !!
Randall Allen
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Randall Allen »

https://www.simhorseracing.com/horses.p ... GPSired=-1

There are hundreds of race age horses for sale for $1. Some of those trial park thoroughbred races should be walkovers or close to it. An easy way for you, or any new player for that matter, to make some easy money. Take winnings from easy Trial Park races, save your money and buy something nice. Link is above. Good Luck