Horses for Sale- $500-10k

Advice and Other Goodies for Newbies
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Katie Stepanian
Listed Stakes Winner

Horses for Sale- $500-10k

Post by Katie Stepanian »

I know some of you have already found them, as I started putting them up a few days ago, but during the break I’ll be adding more.
The gallops range from productive (money-making ones) to stakes (lesser quality) with prices ranging from $500 to $10000.
All of these horses have been running in the money, many of them winning regularly in claimers, so with good race placement will definitely make your money back. Some are turning five next year, so will not cost anything to AJ.

Good luck!
Katie Stepanian
Listed Stakes Winner

Re: Horses for Sale- $500-10k

More added- including some chasers who are making money. Not world beaters, but good enough for newbies!
Katie Stepanian
Listed Stakes Winner

41 still for sale, and have been reduced, despite the fact the some of the cheaper ones were earning more each race than they’re up for!
Katie Stepanian
Listed Stakes Winner

https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1124822 Allowance DS will like TP more than the wider circuit! Only 7.5k, reduced.
Katie Stepanian
Listed Stakes Winner

The last ones have been reduced to $500- and will make that back easily!