yearling and 2 year old givve aways

Advice and Other Goodies for Newbies
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Sten Rino Haakonsen
Eclipse Champion

yearling and 2 year old givve aways

Post by Sten Rino Haakonsen »

any left overs from my auction are up for giving away
just go into the auction and find one or more you want and send me the link and I will send you the horse

the rest of my allowance and down Mixers and standardbreds as well as my claimer and down thoroughbreds are also up for grabs
I would like to give these away in bulks though so if you like quarter horssse sprrint just pm me that you want quarter horse sprints and I will give you all my qhs that are allowance and below
be aware though that I havve different numberrs of horses in different classes so depending on what class you want you might get more orr less horses

And in return all I ask is if you evver ccome into something you think I might like to breed to or lease bear me in mind and allow me the ooportunity to lease it or even purrchase it if that is something you could do
Not epecting this for frree just to be given the opportunity :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D