next part of your sim journey

Advice and Other Goodies for Newbies
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
The Harlequins
Eclipse Champion

next part of your sim journey

Post by The Harlequins »

Hi guys ,once you have setted in and found your feet, give trotters a look as a next step moving forward .

You have day1 covered at trial park with the not very good horses send to Alaska thats day2 covered .

Trotter racing day 3 and 5 .....easy to train one distance plenty of races from the lowest to stuff behond your pay grade lol.

The top trainers in this division are amongst the most friendly in the game .

If you feel you could give trotters a go ......reach out to them, i did and its the best thing i have done so far on the game.

Just my view guys for you going forward..........spread the risk :lol:

Frank
The closest a person ever comes to perfection is when he fills out a job application form.
Jess Dowson
Derby Contender

Re: next part of your sim journey

Post by Jess Dowson »

Great words Frank, im more than happy to speak to players about trotting too :)
Andrew Chillin
Hall of Fame

Post by Andrew Chillin »

Just to correct you or add to, that would be day 3 and 6 for the mixers. Weds and Saturday. But quarters appys paints and pacers all make money too. There is nothing wrong with any of them for new players and they can be had cheaper Than most Tb. The consistency is all over the place but finding allowance horses to run in maidens is a good mine starting out.
;p
The Harlequins
Eclipse Champion

Post by The Harlequins »

You may be correct Andrew, just saying what i have experinced in my time here,and as worked for me
The closest a person ever comes to perfection is when he fills out a job application form.