Hello and Pedigree Question

Advice and Other Goodies for Newbies
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Ambrogino Buttitta
Two Year Old

Hello and Pedigree Question

Post by Ambrogino Buttitta »

Hi everyone, my name is Ambrogino (but everyone calls me Gino) and I'm new to the SIMHorseRacing universe. I have a question I hope someone can help me with regarding the pedigree of the free horse that was created when I signed up. The horse that I received only has a sire listed and no dam, and the sire has no pedigree. Is there a way for me to change this? Do I need to wait for six weeks until I'm allowed to start breeding horses before I can do anything? I feel weird racing a horse with essentially no pedigree so I'm wondering what my next move should be. Thanks in advance for any help you may be able to provide!
Dylan Christensen
Hall of Fame

Re: Hello and Pedigree Question

Post by Dylan Christensen »

The first horse you get is just one to get you started racing and will not have a pedigree. Most every other horse in the SIM will have a pedigree for you to dive into.

If you want to get your hands on some of those horses with pedigrees I suggest you had over to the recommended tab on the sales page which should have plenty of nice horses for you to buy.
yeah
Ambrogino Buttitta
Two Year Old

Got it, thanks Dylan!
Gwayne's World
Eclipse Champion

Post by Gwayne's World »

Welcome Gino! You've come to the right place and NO masks required!
Jennifer Blake
Classic Contender

Post by Jennifer Blake »

I see your horse Wildwing Is entered into two races in week 10. As a good rule it’s best to race a horse in one race every two to three weeks. So, one race week 10 then wait to enter in another race week 12.

Your horse looks like she stands the best chances in the week 10 day 5 race.
Ambrogino Buttitta
Two Year Old

Thanks everyone!