My TB yearlings and runner auction

Advice and Other Goodies for Newbies
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Geoff Roberts
Two Year Old

My TB yearlings and runner auction

Post by Geoff Roberts »

hi, just a quick note regarding my current auction of selected yearlings and thoroughbred racers., many of which are allowance class.

A lot of new players will have no idea about horse bloodlines, so i just want to make sure you understand one thing about the yearling horses i have for sale. all the yearlings have been worked on All Weather surface at 5 furlongs, this is purely to find out equipment and make life easier for me to test a lot of yearlings at the same time, it does not mean they are All Weather horses !! Most are not meant to race on All Weather!!
a few ARE all weather, but they will not all suit 5f, as they may be sprinters or milers, so ignore yearling workout times for anything that is not an all weather route horse.
So basically, make your bids based on gallop rating for the yearlings, and not the workout times, as most of the yearlings will be much much faster when they run on their correct surface and at the correct distance.
If you have no idea what the correct surface is, you are welcome to send me a message within the game before you bid, or of course you can ask advice of others if you know anyone to ask.
please do not message me in the forum though as i rarely open it, so make sure you message in game if you need to. If you prefer not to message and instead just want to take pot luck, all yearlings sold will have a note on their page to let buyers know what surface and distance the horse is most likely to perform best on.
For those horses who have not yet found the ideal equipment at time of sale, you should continue to work them at 5f AW at weekly intervals with no other training. when you found the correct equipment, you can then try a workout on the correct surface if you wish, and stand back in amazement at how fast your new purchase is :)
cheers and good luck.