Are your horses getting hurt? PSA

Advice and Other Goodies for Newbies
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Louise Bayou
Hall of Fame

Are your horses getting hurt? PSA

Post by Louise Bayou »

If so then you are racing/working/exercising them way to much. This game is very realistic TO A POINT. If you have horses that are continuing to get hurt its 100% something that you are doing. Back off of training and you will see a huge difference. The Sim even sends a message to you when you are overworking them "Be careful" or something along those lines.

I've seen several newer players want to argue this point and complain because "That isn't how it is in real life". We also don't have to wait 11 months for a foal to be born here either. There is a bit of both here for a reason. Its a game and there is a fine line between real life and being so time consuming that people don't want to actually stick around and play. If you have an questions about this feel free to send me a game PM and I'll help you.
“It’s like I’m driving a Mac truck with the speed of a Porsche and the brain of a rocket scientist,” Gary Stevens on Beholder