Hi everyone!

Advice and Other Goodies for Newbies
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Calia Mendez
Miler

Hi everyone!

Post by Calia Mendez »

I joined back in September and I've been lingering in the forums for most of that time, but I've been getting more into this game the past month or so and figure it's about time I introduce myself. I'm from the US west coast (California, specifically). I've never really been around horses, but I love watching horse racing and it's pretty much the only sport I follow.

When it comes to the SIM, my plan right now is to focus on Arabians. The first few weeks, I was really confused about why my horses weren't doing as well as I'd hoped at Trial Park (productive/allowance gallops, rested, right surface/distance, right equipment, etc.), so when I realized how tough the competition is right now, it seemed natural to just try something completely different. All-weather claimers have been treating me pretty well, too.

Everybody I've messaged/chatted with has been really nice so far; glad to meet you all! :D
Eric Gray
Listed Stakes Winner

Re: Hi everyone!

Post by Eric Gray »

Hello Calia. I hope you are enjoying it so far and continue to reach out in the forum as well as the chat room. Good luck.
Andrew Chillin
Hall of Fame

Post by Andrew Chillin »

Howdy. Nothing wrong with racing mixers they make good money to play with.
;p
Calia Mendez
Miler

Post by Calia Mendez »

Thank you for the welcomes. :)